Chapter 1

Hello:D im back
After few week i decided to write the frist chapter🤔
I also give those kingdom a name
Even the nature have a name
Anyway, im gonna start the new chapter :D
Hope yall have a great day
ENJOY!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

In centuries ago, there was a land name Meridi land. It was a land for all kind.

  And in this century, a lot of kingdom were make. Including our main kingdom, Wodkemilia and Feiada.

  These two kingdom used to be brother kingdom (i guess that's what they called🤔) for centuries. Until one day, it change.

A war...

  War between them began. They fought for years and years as it seem like it's not gonna end. Until, they came.

Latika, the father/mother of the nature couldn't stand the fight, so they used their magic.

First, they moved feiada away from Wodkemilia0 by putting them up high and giving them wings, so that Wodkemilia couldn't reach them nor attacked them.

After that, they went to Wodkemilia and put a special spell on them. It's a spell that could make Feiadai people unflyable if they get near to them.

After finnish all those things, they warn them if they have war one last time, they will erase them from this world. Which would make them unstable.

Latika didn't tell them how to stop them from destroying and that they have to figure it out themself.

Soon, Latika disapeareaving these two kingdom alone for now.

After Latika's warning, they didn't have war, but still didn't in touch tho. Because they were still enemy....

to be continued-