Chapter 2

Im back:D
After few day im back with the new chapter 🤲
Since i don't want to let yall wait too long
Anyway hope you have a great day
ENJOY!
-
-
-
-

  As the sun raise, it lighten the place. 
Creatures wake up due to the soft light as some have already woke up, or you can say some have already asleep because few of them are nocturnal creature.

People of the kingdoms got out of their house, to start the new day.
Except for this little boy, a.k.a our main character, America. (he is 9 years old)

He's not only not getting out of his house but also not waking up.

Sunddenly, another little boy came, he is much more younger and smaller. And that is Canada. (he is 6 years old)

  Canada walk up to him and start to shake him. (gently)

'Wake up, ame. It's already moring!' he said as he continue to shake him,trying to wake him up.

'huh?' clearly he doesn't know it's already morning.

'Daddy made a breakfast and it's going to be cold soon, please wake up.'

'Okay, I'll be there soon, ' he pat canada head gently but haven't open his eyes yet.

'If you say so' he said and walk away, leaving america alone.

After he's gone, america still on bed, well can't say he's sleeping but lying on bed. He rubbed his eyes and got up.

I can tell he don't want to get up  but too bad, if he doesn't got up soon, france probably just came up and dragged him out of his bed.

He go and brush his teeths and change his clothes.

After that, he went down to meet with his two father. (canada and australia have already left the house to buy some bread)

'Morning' france is cleaning the table. He smile as he see america.

'Good moring, son' britain said as he reads the news paper.

'Morning' america replied and sat down with his father(britain).

The breakfast are still warm a bit, not too cold not too hot. He start to eat.

'Waking up late today, aren't you?' britain said, still reading his news paper.

'mhm' he is eating but still not opening his eyes, i think he's going to fall asleep anytime soon.

'By the way, i wanna bring you down to the surface'

'ok.. Eh?' he sunddenly open his eyes, he couldn't believe that.

  'Yes, i wanna bring you down to the surface since you're old enough to go down' he put down his news paper and make an eye contact with him.

'really?' he said in excitement, he never go down to the surface before.

'Of course, why would i lie to you sleepy head' he smile at his son.

'when we go down?' he asked. You can see the stars in his eyes.

'Today, now go get ready, you still have 4 min before i go out without you'

'ehh??'

  He quickly finnish his breakfast and rushed up stairs to get ready. (also, he did put the plate and the cup at the sink) Leaving two father alone again.

'Are you sure about this, dear? The surface is pretty danger tho' france walk up to britain, putting one hand on his shoulder.

'im sure about this , as long im here, he won't get in any danger. Beside, i like to see him having fun'
He smile again.

'If you insist' he kissed britain's hand. (didn't know if you relize that canada say 'if you say so' and france say 'if you insist', like father like son✨)

Soon america is done preparing. Now they can go down the surface.

This is the end of this rewrited chapter 2, hope you still like it tho:')