Chapter 5

Im back again after a long time:')
I got a bit stress lately
So i decided to continue the story
Which maybe will help me a bit
Anyway,
Hope yall have a great day
ENJOY!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(continue on chapter 3)

After a long 6 min, Russia got out of the tunnel and hid it with the
bushes, so no one will know about it. (btw, russia is wearing a hood, so that no one will notice him)

He look around and see no guards around, guess they went somewhere. Some where that is probably at the gate or the in the village right now. So, russia have to be careful.

He quickly climb up the gate and jump down before anyone notice him and thought he is a thief.

And I know it's incredible for a 7 years old kid to climb up a very tall gate but he have trained before. Since his father want him to be a strong boy, which i don't understand why at this age. Anyway-

He walk pass the crowd, trying to get to the place he wanted to go. But it's gonna took him a while since Wodkemilia population is very big. (and Wodkemilia is also the second biggest kingdom) People is everywhere. Like EVERYYYWHEEREEEE. right, left, up, down and-, wait, why I say up. No one is up there. Let me  back to the story.

He walk pass some stall which have some delicious fruits and even some sweet smell of bread which kinda make russia hungry a bit. (since this morning he haven't eat anything)

'Need anything, kiddo?' one of the stall owner notice this poor lonely kid is staring at the fruit.

Russia quickly shake his head and run off as fast as he can before the stall owner could say anything.

'What with that kiddo' he pulled up his hat as he watch Russia.

'tho, I swear I saw him some-'

'excuse me sir, can i asked you a question?'

'?'

Meanwhile
At this very moment, Britain and his son, America, have already on the surface, which is what they called.

America is very excited, he could smell the freshness of the air as he feel the long grass tickle his leg. Flower blooming everywhere since it's spring already. And if you see far enough, you can see some small creatures that is what they gonna hunt, Meridi cottontail. (it's from one of the rodent family, and is the same size as a rabbit. That is their source of protein.)

'Ah, this remind me when I was the same age as you, son. Frist time hunting it's always fun and excited.' Britain in the back is preparing the hunting tools.

'I remember I hunt a Sworden gho-!' Britain quickly cover his mouth before he say it to his son.

'sworden what?' America turned around, curious what his father is gonna say'

  'Nothing, we'll start after i finnish this' he pretended he didn't say that. Luckily, america is not that kind of kid that will just keep on asking what he was gonna say. America is a good boy.

He started to wondering around the place, it's very beautiful and nice. Until he saw on his right, there are longer grasses which is the small hight as an audlt. And behind the long  grass is a forest, a dark dark forest. Making him veryyyy curious..........