Chapter 3

Im back again  :D
Today I moved house and I think it'll be a good time to write my new chapter :]
I need to wake up so early and start moving:')
Anyway, im gonna start the new chapter now
Hope yall have a great day
And also
ENJOY!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

  In other side of the kingdom, down on the surface. There's another kingdom, In the dark dark forest. Sun has already rises up in the blue crystal sky but no light hit on them.

  It's like they are avoiding the light, but that's not ture. The reason why it's because the tree block the light, making the forest as dark as there's no different between morning and night.

But that's wouldn't stop them from  walking up since they have biological clock. (it's a real thing, u can go check it out:D)

Even that, someone has already wake up very early, or maybe didn't sleep at all.

  '-yawn-' the boy who just yawn is the one who didn't sleep at all, and also the prince of this kingdom, Wodkemilia.

Who is this prince? What is he doing?

  I'll tell you.

  This prince name russia(7 years old) , he is trying to find a book in this big library. Yes, the reason he didn't sleep at all is because he is in the Library.

After his Father funeral two days ago, he's been in the Library for two days. (he did eat and drink) He tries to wash away his sadness by reading books that his father left in the Library.

  His father will always reads him books every day, but now he is all alone.

'young prince, please come out. Everyone is worried about you' A maid called from the other side of the door.

But russia didn't replied, he just kept on reading.

The maid seem to know that the prince wouldn't reply to her, so she walk away in such a sad face. She know she couldn't do anything to make child who just loss his father to get out.

After the maid gone, russia sunddenly spot a book.

This book seems like a history book. He kinda like history, so he put down the book he just read and take the other book which it is a history book.

  Is the history between Wodkemilia and Feiada. (russia know Feiada, but never see them before, alos heard about it)

  He start to read.

  The book say the war between the two kingdom and how horrible  Feiada people looks. They describe Feiada people as a scary flying monster with sharp crawl and teeth with a black eye. But there's no picture.

    Russia keep imagine what they look like by the describe in this book. But most of them doesn't make sense.

  He got very curious. He never see one before. It is ture they are scary?

  Because of that he want to see. So he got up and tried to look for an odd book.

'there' he said, a bright red book. He pull down the book, it didn't come off. Instead, a tunnel appear.

It's the design of his father. The design is made for them to escape the castle easily if there's a enemy attack.

He walk in the tunnel, he look back one last time and continue to walk.

The tunnel slwoly closed, no one will know that he is gone.