chapter 6 (short)

Im back! Sorry for not updating the story:'(
I have been into drawing so much that i actually forgot to updated
Im so sorry about that:(
Anyway,hope you have a great day
ENJOY!
-
-
-
-
-
-

As America look at the mysterious forest, he got curious. He wonder what's in there since he never seen such a thing or heard of it.

  "What's that?" America asked his father, who is clearly almost done preparing hunting stuff.

"What? Oh,that" Britain clear his throat a bit and answered America.

"That's wodia forest, belong to Wodkemilia kingdom" He patted America's head gently.

  "Wodkamelia?" America looked at his father. (He can't pronounce it)

"Yes, that's the Kingdom. But it's dangerous for us to go in."

"Why?"

"Because if u go in there, you won't see ur papa and brothers again"

"Oh" America looked back at the forest again.

"So please, don't go there,alright son?"Britain looked at him, his eyes become a bit worried.

"Alright father"

"That's my boy" He smiled.

"Now let's hunt shall we?" He added, he take out his sharp arrows and a beautiful pattern bow which have been used for years.

America nodded in agreement.

As they start to find a great place to hunt, America couldn't take his eyes off that forest....
-
-
-
-
"Good aim" Britain compliment to his son.

   America have shoot his first prey. Even tho it was a small prey, but it's good enough for Britain.

  "I did it!" America said, he looked back at his father who is looking very proud of him.

  "You did. Now, can you wait here for a sec, I'll go garb it" He said as he stood up .

  "Ok father"

  While his father go to grab the prey, he spotted someone behind the tall grass.

A small boy

"Hey!" America shouted.
(Btw, Britain didn't hear that because he is still thinking about his son catch his first prey)

The boy saw America was shouting at him. He got nervous and ran back to the forest as quickly as he can.

"You can't go there!" America gets up and starts to chase after the boy. He know he couldn't go there, but he doesn't want to see others go there too since he don't want others to have that fate.

So without telling his father, he went into the forest.......