Announcement

Hey loveliessss, so basically I'm going to downplay what's gonna happen.

Firstly, we're almost there!. We have 6 Contestant so far and when it gets to 8 we'll start proper.

And please we need drama!!!, My character is going to be biatttttchhhh!, And likeeee. So please don't be sacred to make your character that way, it's just an Oc.

I'm also going to be creating the Monologue section, which is totally not compulsory. I just want to get a feel of your character's mind, and not get your character wrongly (Like you describe your character as a cute girl in the forms and I showcase her being Tomboyish).

And this doesn't guarantee your character more exposure, it's not necessary.  And let it flow with the storyline being written.

The monologue would be in (.1) of every Episode. Example (Cause I love giving examples alot, cheeeeeeee) Episode 1.1, Episode 2.1. (Notice, 1.1 is the completion of 1.0 which is still one day)

Example of what the Monologue is going to be like( I really hope she's not hurt, I'm trying to give her the space she wants. I hope that helps) like I said, let it flowww.

And then, we have the Contestant Guest, we won't have it yet till we're fourteen and complete. But for when we do, it's about a lucky reader that can guess who wrote to who.(They are to write notes to people who made their hearts flutter, every night) before I release the next episode, would become a guest contestant, staying for just 24 hours. After the 24hours, if they are being written to, they get to stay permanently.