Episode 1.1

•~•~√~••~
Butterflies in my tummy
~•~•~•~•~•~

SBS!
Come on!

14 opposite sex best friends, one love mansion and 20 days to decide, love or friendship.

****

COmms

KJ: I always like the introduction video.

LSG: Yes

****

"I think, Joshua is next" Jin says, Joshua gets up and picks a box.

He unwraps it, revealing a small genga set "Woah, it's cool. I like it, thanks" Joshua says, going towards his seat.

"Rae?" He points and she nods.

"Wow, you play genga too?" Hyeon smiles and she blushes.

"Whenever I'm bored, I play it with my friends. Like Jiyeon said, I'd like to share that habit as well. I guess I'll go next"

Rae opens a small box and it reveals male sneakers, everyone laughs at the unexpected gift.

"Thank you, I'll cherish it" Rae said, stifling her laughter.

"I thought it was going to be a guy, don't blame me" Hwanie said, hiding her red cheeks.

She goes next, opening the box to reveal an airpod.

"Wow, thank you. Even if I have one"

"Throw it away, this one is special" Eunwoo teased.

****
COmms

SIG:Eunwoo is so funny.

KJ: I thought he was the quiet one.

LSG: That's Jin.
*****

"I didn't know what to get, and I was running out of time. So I got the airpod" he says.

He goes up next and opens a box, revealing a Bluetooth speaker and phone charger.

"Woah, I feel bad now. I think it's from Jin?" He says and Jin affirms it.

"I got it so we can listen to music when we're bored" he says and they all clap.

"I'll go next" Jin said, unwrapping the second to the last box. It revealed a blue polariod camera. He turned to Hyeon and he kept a poker face.

"Alright it's me, I'm the only one left. To capture memories like Hana said" he said, going for the last box.

It revealed massage gun and everyone was wowed.

"I use this sometimes soo" Jia says.

"I think we should get our letters but order food first" Hwanie suggested and they agreed.

***~~~~~~•~•~•~••~•|~•|'||•~•~•~√~•~

Letter Zone!