Episode 3.2

..        ....     SBS .... ... .     
                         COME ON!

**********
Commentators

HGE: Hello, and welcome back to Love or Friendship!, By SBS. IU are you enjoying the show so far?.

IU: Yes, It's super intriguing. I hope to be a commentator for Episode 4.

HGE: We'll work on that. Let's get into it.

******

The guys have to fetch the ladies to the destination where they can eat what the guys prepared for them.

Hana is at the bus station, waiting for the next Bus.

Hyeon arrives with his black bike, he takes off his helmet, shocking Hana.

"Woah, Is this safe?" Hana chuckled nervously.

"Just hang into me, and put this on" he gave her another helmet. She got on the bike and held onto his waist tight.

"Let's go!"

****

Jia is about to hail a taxi, when two cars park by.

Eunwoo and Minhyun's.

Commentators

PBG: What?. They both came?.

SK: They did.

HSH: Who would She choose?

IU: I think She'll choose Minhyun.

****

"Wh.. You guys are here?" She smiled nervously, shielding her self from the sun, with her palm.

"I guess you have to choose. It's up to you" Minhyun said and she nodded.

"Okay" Eunwoo accepted as Jia pointed to Minhyun.

****
Commentators

HSH: That was ouch.

SK: Yeah.

****

"I made something delicious" Minhyun smiled, opening the door for her.

"Are you sure?" She smiled.

"Yes, are you doubting my cooking skills. Wow, that hurt" He feigned hurt, putting his hand on his chest.

"I was wrong, Your food is Yummy"Jia chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully.

****

Jiyeon waited by the bus station too, wondering who'd pick her up. Checking her wrist watch every now and then.

"Hey pretty lady!" Joshua honked, Jiyeon blushed. He got down from the car and opened the door for her.

"You're so annoying, You came late. I was so worried" She pouted.

"I'm sorry, I was wrong. Don't be angry Miss Kang" He said, melting her insides with his voice

"Whatever, the food better be good" She smirked, facing the car window.

***

Rae called her driver waiting for hours and no one showed up. She became hurt but someone honked at her.

"Heyyy" Jin flashed her a smile, which she replied to with a weaker smile. She was expecting someone else.

****
Commentators

IU: Wow, I feel sad for Rae

HSH: Yeah, she thought Joshua would show up.

****