Episode 4.1

SBS
Come on!.

Commentators

Host: Welcome back to the second to the last episode of Love or Friendship.

IU: Sigh sigh sigh, I don't want it to end.

PBG: Yesss

KJ: Me too.

*****

Team A
Hwanie
Jin
Eunwoo
Heejin
Jiyeon.

****

They were all in the car, excited for the journey to come. Hwanie and Heejin were chorusing the song playing on the radio. While Jin was driving, Eunwoo was staring at them, and Jiyeon was sleeping.

"Now I'm crying in my room"

"Exercise, I'm only good at being lonely"

"But I wish I'd find a lover who would hold me"

"Now I'm crying in my room"

"You're mixing the line up" Eunwoo chortled, Heejin pouted "Are you saying I got it wrong. I'll not talk to you again" She turned to the window, while Hwanie was fake puking at their interaction.

They finally got to the cabin, the guys helping the ladies with their luggages.

One of the auditors gave them a brochure "Woahh, I want to go paragliding!" Heejin mentioned and Eunwoo said he'd tag along with her.

Hwanie, Jin and Jiyeon decided to go ice skating.

Eunwoo x Heejin

"I don't think I can do it" Heejin told Eunwoo as they buckled their uniforms for paragliding.

"Don't worry, just scream and let it out" He urged her and they began.

As they stood on the edge of the cliff, the wind tugging at their hair and clothing, Heejin and Eunwoo exchanged nervous but excited glances. The vast expanse of the valley stretched out before them, bathed in the golden hues of the setting sun.

Heejin felt her heart racing, but Eunwoo's encouraging smile eased her apprehension. They each donned their harnesses, helmets, and gliders, ready to take the leap into the unknown.

With a deep breath, they ran together towards the edge, their feet leaving the solid ground behind.

The ground fell away beneath them, and they were suddenly suspended in the air, soaring like birds. The world below transformed into a mesmerizing patchwork of fields and forests.

The wind whispered in their ears, and the thrill of freedom overcame any lingering fears.

They exchanged exhilarated shouts and laughter, sharing the incredible sensation of flight. The sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky with vivid colors, casting long shadows on the landscape below.

After a long dive they landed and unbuckled their paragliding uniforms.

"That was actually fun" Heejin smiled.