Episode 2.2

~•~~•~
My heart is waiting for you...
~•~•~•

SBS!
Come on!
14 Opposite Sex best friends, one love mansion and 20 days to decide, Love or Friendship?.

Commentators

Host HGE: Welcome back Commentators and viewers!, To Love and Friendship!. So hee, from your observation in the last Episode, what are your analysis.

HSH: From my observation last episode, I recognized a love triangle.

Host HGE: Really?

HSH: Yes, but I'm not too sure.

Host HGE: Alright!. Let's get in to it.

********

Destination 1#

Joshua..... Flower garden.

The garden is full of colourful flowers, the breeze swaying it left and right, birds chirping like any other sunny day.

Be wore a sweat top with blue jeans and a black sneakers, his hair well arranged and feet tapping nervously under the table.

A girl approached him from afar, wearing a short black gown. Her palms shielding her from the sun.

She is.....

Jiyeon!

He stands up, responding to her bow with another and a smile. He helped her with her seat gentlemanly.

"Wow, the flowersssss" She looked around, touching some of them.

He helped her adjust her seat, "You like flowers that much" he smiled.

"Very much."

"Then we'll get some on our way back" be said and she rejoiced like a little kid.

"We're drawing and painting today!" He said, passing her the canvass, brush and paint.

"Woah, This is bad, I can't draw" She pouted.

"I'll help you" He smiled charmingly, getting up to show her where to start.

"You're drawing for me right?"

"Who says?, I'm drawing for Jia" She joked and he chuckled.

Commentators

IU: How cute!!

SK: You're liking this wayy too much.

HSH: Right?

*****

"I thought you weren't going to come" he said, sketching a piece of his drawing.