Episode 2

~•~•~•
The pulling thread..
~•~•~•

Commentators

Host HGE: It's your host, Han Go Eun. Welcome back to love or friendship Episode 2!... And in this episode, we have a fresh set of commentators.

Please Welcome!, IU!

IU: (bows) Thanks for inviting me, I've been rooting for this show since it graced my screens

Host HGE: We also have Park Bo Gum!!

PBG: Heyy, thanks for inviting me. I always wanted to be on reality shows, even as a commentator.

HGE: And our two lovely Song Kang and Han so hee.

HSH: It's nice to be here, thanks fans.

SK: Same here.

HGE: Have any of you watched the earlier Episodes??

SK, IU and PBG raise their hands.

HGE: So hee you haven't?

HSH: Yeah, actually my friends recommended it to me. But my schedule was packed, I had many scripts coming in so I didn't have time to.

HGE: So do you need a brush up, or you catch up fast.

HSH: I catch up fast.(smiles)

HGE: Without further Ado, let's get into today's Episode.

******

5:30 am.

Rae sneaked out of her room, grabbing her water bottle. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail and she wore track pants and a short vest.

"Hi, good morning" She said to Jin.

"Morning, so we just jog around the mansion the till 6:30 Okay?. If that's enough?" Jin asks and she nods.

Hyeon comes out of his shared room with Jin, in his own exercising outfit.

"Hiii" she says

"Heyy"

"You jog too?"

"I've been jogging since I got here. I'll try not to disturb you guys" He smiles.

She blushes "No, no. The more the merrier".

They all rush out the main door, jogging around. Hyeon puts on his earpiece and goes Solo, leaving Jin and Rae behind.

"Woah, Outside is not as cold as I expected" Rae commented.

"Yes"

Rae suddenly screeches for pain, holding her left ankle.

"What happened?, Are you okay?" Jin asked, looking at her state.

"I think I twisted it, I can't move" She says in pants.

"Wait" he says, before giving her a piggyback ride back into the mansion