Episode 3.3

****

SBS!
Come On!

*********

Dinner Date #2

Joshua opens a seat for Jiyeon, she thanks him and watches him sit too.

"So what's on the menu? Chef?" Jiyeon chuckled.

"Braised pork ribs, rice and Kimchi stew" He announced and Jiyeon clapped her hands together excitedly.

"I noticed you were a bit sick earlier, So I also made rice porridge. Have you taken any medicine for that?" He asks her and she turns away, to avoid crying. All day, she felt he had been ignoring her but he had been observing her instead. It was a touching moment for her.

**

Commentators

SK: Good one Joshua.

IU: Wow, she must have felt really upset thinking he was ignoring her but he wasn't.

HSH: He's very attentive, it's so touching. (Tears fall)

PBG: (passes So hee the tissue)

****

"I hate you, you really want to make me cry. Thanks" She smiled, taking a sip from the served dish by Joshua.

"The porridge is nice. I haven't taken any medicine. I thought I would feel better but"

"Thank God what I got isn't a waste then" He smiled, passing the antibiotics to her.

"Thanks. The food is nice" She says, and for the rest of the night they enjoy the food in peace.

"So, Do you like me?" Jiyeon asks straight up, waiting for the nervewracked Joshua to answer.

****

Commentators

HSH: Whatttt?. How straight forward!

PBG: Woahh, She's so brave.

IU: Yeah, she has nothing to lose at this point. At this point in this show you have to know if you're wasting your time on one person, so you can move on. The show is coming to a wrap soon so. It's the 17th Day.

SK: Woah, you even kept count. *Laughs*

IU: *punches him playfully*

******

"It's Okay if you're not sure of your feelings. It's okay" Jiyeon said, seeing Joshua's speechless reaction.

"No, I like you. It wasn't supposed to go like this" Joshua chuckled, "I'm supposed to confess first" He moved around the place anxiously while Jiyeon laughed.

"I'm pretty straight forward, can you handle me?"

"Of course. Hug?" He offered and she nodded, enveloping each other in a long heartfelt hug.