Episode 1.2

•~•~•~•~
The Rhythm of my heartbeat
~•~•~•~•

Come on!
SBS

20 contestants, a love mansion and 20 days to decide the path of love or friendship.

Rae enters the Mansion, closing the door after her and wearing the house slippers.

She goes upstairs to the room she shares with Jiyeon, and it seemed empty.

She changes into her normal wear, heading downstairs to cook something up for herself and the contestants, with her earpiece blasting music in her ears.

She sees Jiyeon entering with Eunwoo, which seemed like they came together.

"Annyeong!" She greeted both of them, and they both responded back.

"It's pouring outside, I almost got wet. Thank God I saw Eunwoo and Hwanie" Jiyeon said.

"Where's Hwanie?" Rae asks.

"She's in the car, he'll go get her with Umbrella now" Shw answered, and Eunwoo helped Hwanie to get inside with the umbrella.

"Anyeong, Rae!. You got here first?"

"Yes, It felt so empty. I thought you all left the show" Rae chuckled.

"Is that what you want?, Let's leave right now!" Jiyeon teased Rae, and she shook her head.

"I'll go change and come help you with dinner" Eunwoo said, and both the girls thought the same.

******

"Jin, Hana, Sooho and Jia left for work stuffs. They'll be back later" Joshua said, dropping his phone.

"Ohh, I have an idea. Let's play the king game!" Hyeon suggested.

"I'm in!, As long as I don't do weird stuff" Rae said, picking some dumplings from the plate.

"Me too" Hwanie and Jiyeon chorused.

"I'll share the cards" Hyeon said, shuffling the cards equally.

"You're going to play without us!" Hana pouted, entering the house with Jin, Sooho and Jia.

"See, they were prepared to play without us" Sooho pointed to the cards.

"And eat too, did you leave any food for us?" Jia joined in.

"Why is this?, I feel like they ganged up on us. We're helpless" Joshua chuckled.

"Its Hyeon!" Hwanie pointed to him.

"Wow, such betrayal. How could you Hwanie?"

"Hana baby, don't be sad. Sit here" Jiyeon pacified a fake sad Hana, who sat beside her.

"What were you guys about to play?" Jin asked, sitting beside Hwanie.

"King game, I thought you guys were doing work stuff?" Eunwoo asked.

"Anny, we just pranked you guys"

"Who's giving out the cards?" Sooho asked, and Jiyeon pointed to hyeon.