Wedding Bells

---Abhijay---

This morning, I woke up and did my gym and took a bath, got ready and went to have breakfast.

His Outfit:-

It was quite early for breakfast but everyone were already present there at the dining table which was quite surprising.

I went there and took my seat. And just as everyone joined me, all of them started to give me weird looks.😏

I was confused about why they were doing it. And then Maa says, "Maa, Kritika, Namita eat fast. We have to leave early."

"Where are you guys going?" asks Papa.

"We are going to the temple to pray to God that everything will happen good today." says Dadi.

"Today is very special na. Afterall, we are meeting our daughter-in-law for the first time in years." Says Maa.😌

I suddenly spit out water that I was drinking after hearing that sentence.😲
Everyone were shocked to see that.

I suddenly asked my mother, "What?"

She replied, "Haa, My daughter-in-law. Oho, you don't know right? We forgot to mention it to the most important person. Anyways, let me tell you now. Mihira also said 'Yes' to the marriage. So, we are having our first family meet today. We just want everything to be successful. So, we are going to the temple to pray to the god."

Looks like I really did my best to hide my happiness, excitement, nervousness and
joy infront of the others very well. ☺️They couldn't see anything on my face, or else everyone used to be busy by now in teasing me.😌

After feeling very happy, I ate my breakfast and was about to leave when Dadu said me something, "Abhi, Make some time and come to XXX Restaurant at 12:30."

"Kyu dadu?" I asked.

(Why Dadu?)

"Kya hai bhai, humari bhabhi ko nahi milni hai?" Niharika said.🙃

(What is this bhai, you don't want to meet our bhabhi?)

"Bhabhi?" I asked her.

(Sister-in-law)

"Haa, Bhabhi. Mihira Bhabhi." Devansh joined her.

"Haa beta, Jahnavi batayi thi na ki hum saare parivaar ko Milne Wale hai. Ladka aur ladki ke bina thodi na Jaa sakte hai hum. Jaldi aana." Bua said.

(Haa beta, Jahnavi told you na that we are going to meet the whole family today. We can't go without the girl and the boy, right. Come fast.)

"Ji bua." I said and took my car keys and went to the office.

When I entered the office, A dark aura came around me and everyone started to look at me in fear. They all wished me but I just ignored them.

When I entered my cabin, I found a lot of work and meetings waiting for me. I got lost in the work until my mother called me and reminded me of the family meet.