Special Person

---Mihira---
It was almost 7:00 in the morning when I woke up.

I looked beside me only to find both my besties sleeping like pigs.🐷

I chuckled at them lightly and got out of the bed and entered the bathroom to take a bath and get ready.

I was all done within 20 mins. As I was done, I entered my bedroom only to see Ananya speaking on a phone call with someone on the balcony whereas Tara just got up from her sleep and sat on the bed with drowsy eyes.

I asked Tara to go and freshen up and after a bit of nagging she finally went into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and started to check my mobile for messages and mails.📱

Within a few minutes, Ananya entered the room smiling contently.

I looked at her and asked, "Who and what is making you smile like that, this early in the morning?"

She shook her head and said, "Siddharth just called me to ask for a date along with his parents today."

"And, you said yes." shouted Tara from the dressing room.

"Of course I did" said Ananya smiling and blushing.☺️

Tara came out of the dressing room and we started teasing Ananya and finally after a few good minutes of her blushing and getting shy, she went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

As she was busy taking a bath and getting ready, I and Tara checked our mobiles.

I messaged Jay asking him to call me when he is free.😄

I wanted to inform him that I have to go to the office and make sure of a few things before leaving for the airport.

As Ananya was busy taking a bath and getting ready, I and Tara checked our mobiles and packed our belongings.

She packed her Handbag while I did mine. I also had to pack some of the files which I had to handover to Nithya today.

After Ananya was done, even she settled her belongings and we were all ready to face the day. 😃

(Their outfits)

(Their outfits)

---Author---

After all of them were ready, they all decided to go to have breakfast downstairs.

They entered the dining area and took their seats after greeting everyone.🙃

Almost all off the house members were present at the table.

Only Kairav, Disha and Aditya were not present in there.

---Mihira---

I asked, "Janab kaha hai?"😁

(Where is the prince?)

Dadi chuckled and answered, "School jaa Chuka hai."

(He has already left to the school)