Bonding

---Mihira---

Within 15 minutes or so, I reached the Rathore Mansion.

The guards outside the gate looked at my car and let me go inside.

I very slightly smiled and nodded my head at them and went inside along with the car and parked it near the garden path.

After parking it, I got down the car and went inside only to see all the elders sitting in the living room.

All of them were surprised and shocked too to see me there.

I just grinned at them and said, "Surprise!!!"

All of them slowly broke down into a few chuckles and then I went to them and hugged each of them one by one.

The surprise on their face can be seen very clearly.

We all sat on the sofa comfortably beside each other.

Then, Dadi asked me while smiling, "Heere, Tu subah-subah yaha kya kar raha hai?"

(Heere, What are you doing here morning?)

I replied her saying with a small pout on my face, "Kya hai dadi, main yaha nahi aa sakti hoon kya?"

(What is it Dadi? Should I not come here or what?)

After listening to my words, Dadi came to me from her place and sat beside taking my hand in hers and said, "Heeru, Maine aisa kab kaha hai? Mein toh bas yeh baat pooch rahi thi ki tum yaha kisi kaam se aayi ho nahi toh bas aise hi aagayi. Yeh bhi toh toh teri hi ghar hai na, Tum jab chaho tab yaha aa sakte ho bina koi wajah ke bhi."

(Heeru, I did not at all mean it like that, I was just asking you whether you came here because of some work or just like that. Even this is your house, right? You can come here whenever you like, even without any reason.)

After listening to her, I just gave her a very huge smile and hugged her and then, she hugged me back too.

We slowly moved out of the hug taking our time while the rest of the elders just kept looking at us with so much love.

I suddenly remembered the exact reason I was here for, and then I said them, "I have something to you guys."

All of them turned towards me attentively gesturing me continue.

I continued saying, "Actually, a permission to be accurate."

They were looking quite shocked and curious at the same time now.

I futher continued saying them that, "Actually, I wanted to take all the Rathore Siblings out with me so we could spend some time together and be comfortable with each other and bond properly you know."

All of them had small smiles on their faces after listening to me.

I continued with my words saying, "So, I wanted to have the permission to take them out with me."

App of them looked at each other and smiled at me and dadu said, "Sure beta."

Suddenly I heard a lot of footsteps and turned my head to see the owners of the footsteps and they turned out to be my lovely Rathore youngsters.

I smiled looking at them and they grinned very hard looking at me.