Excitement

---Abhijay---

After we all reached home, I went to my room and started to think about her - My Mihira❤️. She is so cute and beautiful that I was not able to turn my eyes away from her. She also kept stealing some glances of me while eating though.

I can't believe that I'm getting married to my childhood crush 🥰. I'm also going on a trip with her to Paris. I'm getting excited.

I already miss her. I really want to see her, talk to her, hold her and love her...

I want to take her on a date... But how? I don't even have her number to get to know if she is free tomorrow or not. 🙁

I should've taken her number... How about I ask someone in the house for her number? No, no... They will start teasing me again. I'll think about it later.

It was already 5:30 pm when I went out of the room. I was about to go to the office, but Namita bua stopped me saying, " Kaha Jaa rahe ho Dulhe Raja?"
( Where are you going Groom?)

I was stunned at the word, Dulhe Raja.
I immediately said, "Bua, obviously the marriage is fixed but there is still time for the marriage na."😙

"Kuch bhi ho, tumhare shaadi tak hamare liye tum toh dulhe Raja hi ho!" She said.😌
(No matter what happens, Until the marriage is done, you after our Groom, that's it!)

"Accha, all that you both deal it later but now, Abhi Where are you going?" asked Dadi.
I said, "I'm going to the office dadi. I'm getting bored in here, that's why."

"If you are feeling bored, how about we go out Bhai?" said Ishu.

"I'm okay with it, but are you guys free by the way?" I asked.

"All of us are free and bored. We are all ready to go but where?" Niha asked.

"I have an idea. How about our monthly routine? We can just go like that in a ride on the road of Udaipur and then go to the food market where all the stalls are kept asked have some fun eating all types of food over there!" Said Shivu.😁

All of us agreed with him and we all went out had so much fun with each other. After we went to the food market, we all chose a table and sat down. We also went near each stall and ordered lots of yummy food.

We were slowly eating the food and them suddenly Devansh said, "The last time we came out like this was two months ago. Just because Shivu Bhai and Abhi Bhai had to go on a business trip we lost the chance last month."😬

"We need to make this a compulsion. Every month we should come like this and have loads of fun. Okay?" Said Niha.

"And the next time we come here, there will be another person added into our group and we can have even more fun."
Said Arjun.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Chee Bhai, how can you forget your own soon-to-be Biwi?" Said Shivu.🙁

"Mihira?" I asked.🤔

Ishu said, "Obvio."

"What if she isn't like you guys? What if she doesn't like to come out and enjoy instead sit at home and enjoys her privacy? What will you do then?" I asked.

Niha said, "Don't worry Bhai, Bhabhi is not like that. She's a complete extrovert but also a complete workaholic like you. We all already had a very nice talk with her, so no need to take any tension. She is even more excited than us to have fun like this."🥰

"When did you all speak to her?" I asked.

"We all spoke to her in the restaurant and we even spoke for a very long after coming home in a phone call." said Dev.