Comfort

---Abhijay---
It was almost 8:00 when my eyes opened. Oh my goodness. I'm gonna have a long day ahead for sure.

As soon as I woke up, My eyes fell on the serene beauty sleeping peacefully like a baby in my arms.🥰

She looked so beautiful and cute especially with those sunrays falling upon her face.

They make her look even more pretty and gracious. All in all she looks like a heavenly beauty.🤗

The only thing I wanted to do the whole day was to keep looking at her that way.

But I also had a very important meeting today. I have to attend it and get that contract for sure.

It was almost impossible for me move away from her.🤭

But as I had to, I tried to remove my hand from her hold.

As I moved a little, her eyes suddenly opened up.

She looked at me like a little koala for a minute or two.💕

Then, I wished her saying, "Good morning Mihi."

"Good morning Jay" She wished me back with a sleepy voice.

I smiled at her and asked, "At what time do you have your meeting?"

"I have to attend that meeting for breakfast at 9:30 am." She said and closed her eyes back.

"Great! Even I have the almost same schedule. So, We need to get up now." I said trying to wake her up.

She slightly opened her eyes and asked me, "What is the time now?"

I replied her saying, "It's 8:42 am."

I joked with her about the time, it was only 8:12 am now.

Her eyes immediately opened up in a jolt and she started running towards the bathroom.

She stopped when I called her shrilly saying, "Hey, It's just 8:12am. Don't need to be so tensed. I was just kidding."

She looked at me with squinted eyes and said, "The first thing you did in the morning was to joke with me about the time to wake me up!"

"No, the first thing I did in the morning is to look at the serene and languid beauty who was sleeping on my arm." I replied making her go all flabbergasted.

I bet she didn't expect that. As soon as she heard it, she ran away to the bathroom.

I chuckled at her cute reaction.

As our suitcases were kept in the walk-in closets, there was no need for her to carry any clothes.

I sat on the couch after cleaning the bed, and started checking my mobile.

Within a few minutes, She was out in her professional self.

She has become Ms. Mihira Singhania from my Mihi.

She looks so good in that outfit. Honestly, She looks good in every outfit she wears.

She came towards me and said, "I'm done now, you can go ahead."

I nodded at her and went towards the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After I took a bath, as I was wearing my clothes, I thought about my day's schedule.

I had back to back meetings from morning to evening. I might not be available for Mihi today.

I will need to inform her about it.