Date...

---Abhijay---

After Mihira said that it wasn't our first date but our fifteenth one, I got an idea that why don't we go on a date the same way we went on our actual first date. It would be nice if we get to relive the memory as it our first date after ages.

It looks like even she remember everything from our childhood. It would be surprising for her to relive it again.

So, In the morning I called my manager Parth and asked him to recreate the exact carbon copy of the place how it was in out 1st date. I had the photos of that time so it was easier for me.

I gave him all the details and he told me that everything would be perfectly ready by 7:00 PM. I also thought that it would be nice if we wear the same clothes too. So, I called a friend of mine and asked him whether I could get the same dresses but in bigger sizes.

He said yes, So I sent him the photos of our dresses from childhood and also gave him the measurements. He told that he would get them ready by 5:00 PM as I rushed him.

I was really excited for the day. But I also had a lot of meetings piled up today. So, in order to leave early from the office, I'll need to work harder and faster.

I soon got ready and had my breakfast as soon as possible and got out of the house and headed towards the office in my car.

His Outfit:-

---Mihira---

---Mihira---

As soon as I woke up, I got ready for my office and went down to have breakfast and left the house to go to my office in my car.

Her Outfit:-

Her Outfit:-

After completing all my work, I checked that I had a few notifications. They were from Abhijay. I soon checked out what they were...

Chat:-

A: Hello

A: Just wanted to remind you of our date, just in case you forgot about it.

A: Be ready at sharp 8:30 PM. I'll pick you up from your house.

A: And also don't worry about your dress for tonight. I have arranged even that.