A Memorable Night

---Mihira---

He just went out of my cabin as my client and called me as my soon to be husband standing infront of my company.

I just had a small conversation with him and I was actually looking for some latest tuxedo designs.

Just then, he came in and told me that we were going in an ice cream date which was like totally asked by me but I'm an indirect way.

I just stood up from the chair collected everything I need and went towards him.

I was just waiting for him to extend his hand and take me out of here.

Just as I expected, he extended his hand and I immediately took it and started grinning and smiling face-to-face.

I don't know why but I just felt like felt like smiling and grinning. Even he reciprocated my grin after seeing me.

We just went out of my cabin and were exiting the company, with my hand still on his and our grins still intact.

All the employees were just looking at it in shock.

Most probably because we don't really smile that often in front of everyone.

We just ignored them and went outside.

After going to the parking lot, we went towards his car and he opened the door for me and after I entered, he also sat in the car and started to drive.

A light music was playing and neither did I say a word not did he.

We just stayed there in silence which was surprisingly not awkward.

I kept glancing at him now and then and he did notice that I was glancing.

After a while, we reached there and he immediately opened his door and came towards mine and opened it for me.

I slowly came out of the car and went inside with him. He was acting all gentlemanly.

In a while, we entered the ice cream parlour. I kept looking at the ambience.

While he leaded me towards a small table. Him again being a gentleman took out the chair for me.

I just smiled and sat on it. Soon he also joined me.

He asked me, "Look at the menu, what flavoured ice-cream would you like to have?".

I just looked at the menu and said, "Mmmm, This menu is having a lot of different flavours. Actually I didn't even know that there were these many different kinds of ice cream flavours did exist."

I continued saying, "And I'm sure that you've been better a lot of times and you must be having a liking towards a particular flavour. So, I was thinking how about I have the same flavour as you."

"So, you want to eat my favourite flavoured ice-cream?" He asked me.

And I said, "Yes!".

And then he told me, "Okay, I will order you my favourite ice cream. But yeah don't judge me with my taste."

I just answered him, "Oh yeah, obviously not. I would not at all judge you besides I know your taste is really good after all you choose me as your life partner."

He just chuckled and went towards the ordering point. After almost 10 mins he came back to me with two ice cream cones in his hands.

 After almost 10 mins he came back to me with two ice cream cones in his hands