Bonding 2

---Author---

They drove to the shopping mall and parked their cars and started to shop.

They bought a few clothes for themselves and other family members too and they got many handbags, perfumes etc

After a few fun hours, they thought of going to a restaurant where they can have food to gain energy and end the day happily.

They drove to the restaurant and parked their cars and entered the restaurant.

As they sat down peacefully, A waiter approached them asking what they would like to order.

After deciding what they would like to treat their taste buds for the day, they ordered a long list.

They kept nattering about something random until the food arrived.

They immediately started to dig in because they were hungry.

All of them started to eat but Arjun slowly lifted his head with with a small smirk on his face and looked at Mihi.

He kept looking at her for 2 or 3 minutes. Mihi abruptly looked at Arjun only to see him staring at her.

She asked him what happened by lifting her eyebrows. He asked her a question that confused everyone.

"Bhabz, Are you made out of Copper and tellurium?" He asked.

All of them looked at each Mihi in confusion and the she looked at the others at the unexpected question.

She finally decided to say, "No, But why?"

"Because you are CuTe." He said.

Suddenly all of them started to laugh at his flirty encounter which seemed too cute for them.

Even Arjun joined to laugh along with them. Within a few minutes they got into some other random conversation and continued eating.

Suddenly Mihi stopped eating and asked the Rathore siblings, "Accha, I did not ask you about your love interests guys or even your love life..."

All of them looked at her interestingly while she said, "Let's go one by one. First Shivu, You start!"

As all of them looked at him, he got nervous and said, "I don't have a girlfriend yet." and he stopped it.

He felt guilty for lying to everyone but he promised his girl friend not to tell anyone about their relationship.

All of them looked at Shivu boringly while Mihi said, "Jaldi kisi ko dhundh lo warna mujhe batao mein tumhara madad kar doongi."

(Find someone quickly or else let me know, I'll help you out.)

Everyone chuckled at her comment while Shivansh just smiled nervously feeling awkward.

Mihi then said, "Next will be Niha..."

She looked at Mihi feeling shy and said that, "Ummm... Bhabhi I actually have a boyfriend. Everyone in the house knows him too. His name is Krish. And I'll let you meet him soon in the future too."

Everyone hooted for her while she just hid her face in Mihi's shoulder as she was sitting beside her. Mihi just chuckled looking at her cuteness.

And then she looked at Dev asking him to speak and he just looked at her, "No one Bhabhi. Currently single and not yet ready to mingle."

Everyone chuckled at his straight statement and Mihi asked Ishu to speak out.

She said, "Bhabhz, Kuch log relationship mein hote hai aur kuch log situationship mein hote aur main Delusionship mein hoon jaha mai poori din apni non-existing crushes ke sath imaginary scenarios banake sharmati rehti hoon."