Still Not Fucking Bitten!

Clementine looked around the desolate shed, illuminated only by moonlight, in a desperate search for anything useful to their precarious present situation.

She turned to look at Y/N who was getting progressively worse by the minute. All she could think to herself was I can't believe this, but she did what she knew Y/N had done for her time after time the last three years.

She buried her concern behind a calm facade as she spoke with conviction:

"You're gonna be fine Y/N. You're gonna be fine."

Y/N nodded and offered a weak smile, Clem opened a tackle box sitting on one of the benches. She pulled out a roll of fishing wire and smiled, holding it up to Y/N:

"Look Y/N, we can use this for stitches."

Y/N again offered a weak smile and thumbs up as Clementine placed it next to him on the floor and squeezed his shoulder gently.

"Now to find a way out of this shed and get what you need" she smiled resolutely.

Y/N lifted his right arm and pointed to the far back corner of the shed:

"B-board over the hole, Clemmy."

Clementine turned to see where Y/N was pointing, and also spotted a hammer up high on a shelf. It was at least a foot from her reach. Y/N watched her look up like she was trying to work something out as he asked:

"Y-you ok?"

Clementine nodded answering:

"There's a hammer up there and I need to- hey wait!"

Before she could finish Y/N had pulled himself to his feet, reached with his good arm and handing it to Clem before sliding back to the floor.

Clementine sighed and nodded, thankful that she didn't have to climb on the rickety table but at the same time feeling guilty that even when he was injured he still needed to help her.

"Take this" Y/N said weakly as he pulled his knife again, holding the hilt towards his best friend.

"Y/N I'm not going to-"

"Just in case, out there..." Y/N replied. Clem nodded and quickly used the claw of the hammer to remove the nails loosely holding the board in place. She heard Y/N say "be careful" as she exited the shed.

The house was illuminated brightly so Clementine could see a couple of nearby walkers. She quietly moved over towards the house, whispering to herself "they have a doctor. He's gotta have stuff for stitches."

As she walked up the small steps Clem first came to a window. She overheard the married couple arguing inside. The woman sounded like a real bitch

"It makes me feel like a fucking idiot when we're not on the same page."

"We are on the same page!"

"Not out there, we weren't! Not about the kid! I saw you get soft!"

"What do you want me to do, Bec? Put a bullet in him?"

"I want you to think about our family first."

"It's all I think about. So don't give me any shit."

"I need some air."

Clementine heard the door slam shut and figured this would be her shot. She steadied herself before knocking on the bedroom window.

Alvin looked up shocked, then in terror as he rushed over and opened the window:

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked in a panic whisper shout.