Plans Placed in Motion

The group had been rushed back into their outdoor cell following the horrific torture they had been forced to listen to. Clementine and Sarah were both beside themselves, crying hysterically as Sarita tried to console Sarah and Rebecca Clementine. Kenny was sat with his head in his hands, completely shutting down, not able to process what had happened to his son, how useless he felt being unable to help. The rest of the group were much the same, even the two who had been prisoners before the group's arrival, Mike and Jane, and who didn't know Y/N.

 The rest of the group were much the same, even the two who had been prisoners before the group's arrival, Mike and Jane, and who didn't know Y/N

It had been about ten minutes when the roller doors suddenly shot open, Bonnie raising them as Carlos and Vince carried an Y/N with one of his arms over each of their shoulders

It had been about ten minutes when the roller doors suddenly shot open, Bonnie raising them as Carlos and Vince carried an Y/N with one of his arms over each of their shoulders. The group looked in horror at the bright blistered crudely branded

MINE

across Y/N's abdomen. It was blistered and translucent, weeping at the same time as the red of his torso and face were bruised and swollen and bleeding in various places.

"There on the fold out" Carlos said hurriedly as he and Vince lowered Y/N onto his back.

"Quickly Vince, from the infirmary I need two of the banana bags, an IV drip and the course of IV antibiotics, as well as bandages and as much aloe Vera as you can bring" Carlos continued as he felt Y/N's pulse on his neck and counted against his watch.

"No! No way you can have all that!" Tavia said angrily as she stood pointing a machine gun at the group, ensuring they kept back.

"Fine. Then you explain to Bill why his asset has died. His pulse is slow, his breathing is shallow and he may have gone into hypovolaemic shock. Bill's words were 'keep my asset alive', were they not?" Carlos roared back.

Tavia didn't answer as Carlos turned to Vince and yelled "Now, Vince!" and the small man ran into the facility to find what they needed.

"Can you keep him alive, Carlos?" Bonnie asked with genuine concern.

"I hope so. It is quite lucky you had those medical supplies from that base you had me inventory or I sincerely doubt it."

"Go, Tavia, I've got this" Bonnie said to her colleague, who quickly nodded and left, terrified of the look she was getting from Kenny, even with a high powered weapon between them. Bonnie walked over to Rebecca and Clementine and knelt, saying quietly so only those directly around her could hear: