Shadow garden part-1 (re-write)

It is one of the worst enemy I have ever encountered. Even in tempest, when I first became the victim of it, I get traumatized for a weeks. I never imagine that even in this world I have to face it.

"Tell me truth? You are happy to see me again, right. My mortal enemy." He says, sending a death glare toward it.

<<Its only clothes, master.>> A robotic voice echoed in her head, pulling her back to reality.

"No, no ordinary clothes, but it's all of girls!!" Rimuru says, shouting in the last part. Her face can clear express her distress.

"No matter what happened, I-AM-NOT-GOING-TO-WEAR-IT!!"

<<Is that so, it seems like I have to summon her, then.>> Ciel says sending a chill in her spine. As an image of that person flashes in Rimuru's mind.

"Wha-t_y-ou _me-an_by_th-at, C-i-e-l?" Gathering enough strength, she asks with a shuttering voice.

<<The were person you thinking about m-a-s-t-e-r.>> Ciel says in her robotic voice with prolonging the word master.

As Rimuru heard Ciel's claim, she immediately freaked out and join her both hand, and with a frightened tone she replies.

"No, no, there's no need for calling Shuna for such trivial matter, I will do anything, just give me your order, madam."

Yes, I can do anything, if it can save me from Shuna. After all she is the main culprit, why I have all those pain full memories, every time she called out to me for checking out dresses, it's always been a critical hit to my... Manhood.

<<Then wear those clothes fast. Understand.>> with her usual tone she says. But for some reason Rimuru heard her shouting upon her.

"Yes, I am going to lose my MANHOOD..." in a crying tone Rimuru replies back.

It's been like always, master denying from dressing in girl's dress and I forcing her to wear, but few days more and I have my motive behind master becoming a girl, full filled.

Master will become a gender neutral person. With this master will not get offended and feel pain, no matter how many times she is directed as Ms.

[A/N: So what you think now about Ciel? She always has a motive behind her action. Did you think she didn't have one? How wrong of you. Hahahahhahaha...]

***

This is it; the time has come for me to make my appearance. The night sky has stretched over us, the shadows are out for hunt, the moment when the eminence in shadow will make his move.

This single thought run in his mind as it propel him to go outside and search for a perfect stage to make his entrance.

In his excitement, he opens the window with a sound of *swippp....* and jump on the ground making the sound of *tapp...*. And in another moment he vanishes from where he stands.

But unbeknown to him, that this little sound will not went unnoticed by the godly ears of Rimuru.

***

*swippp...*

*tapp...*

"He is creating so much noises." the young lady says to herself as she watches the boy running off.

It's been few month since she get to know about his brother second face, the face of eminence in shadow and the power that he hide from the world as Cid. And the biggest secret of being a reincarnation.