Final showdown (part-2)

What just happens now? what was that loud sound? What just hit Shadow? I have my eyes fixed on him yet I can't see what just hit him.

There were too many questions running through Beatrix's mind, however there was not a single hint on what's going on.

She turns her head toward the building where Shadow had crushed in, the place was covered in clouds of dust, but not for long as it soon started to settle down.

From it the first one to immerge out is a girl with long blue hair that reaches her waist, her face hidden behind a mask, wearing a black t-shirt with white streak on mid of it and on top of it a white robe, for her lower half a black pant.

From her looks she doesn't seems intimidating, while from her posture she has much confidence in herself.

She gazes inside the hole of the building where Shadow was blown, as she did a man rises up and starts to slowly walk in her direction from the hole.

His red eye that glows with a glint of purple, his body wrapped by the black viscous liquid that also shows the same glint, pretty enough to induce fear in anyone.

If I had been a little late to dematerialized my slime suit and use it to absorb the impact... that blow would torn apart my head for sure.

*sigh* he sighs in relief and once again materialize his slime suit.

Walking out of the building, Shadow looks toward Rimuru. "So, you are finally here Blue Knight."

Finally, our both rivals now stands in front of each other, their gaze had locked to their opponent's movement, ready to be engaged in a fearsome battle with a moment notice.

She is not carrying a sword, dose she gona to summon it like last time or she wish for a fist battle... while in both case, I am ready take her on.

"So, shall we begin?" Shadow asks materializing a sword.

Rimuru grins behind her mask "Why not." As the words pronounced, Cid leaps in air to attack her with downward slash.

But in response to it, Rimuru joins her both palms together, focusing mana at her palms she started to separate it and from within it a sword starts to appears.

She raises it above in order to block the incoming attack, with sound of clash she receives the slash and pushes him back.

"This is my new sword, do you like it?" Rimuru swings her sword to try it out and then points it toward Cid. "Its name is 'Wandering Blood Reaper'. I know it's kinda long, but after all it suits this beauty."

The blood red long sword with sharpness to even cut a 1 inch thick metal sheet like a paper, it's a sword that was first wielded by the queen of vampires herself, which holds the ability to become one with its users flesh and blood.

Although we never got to know how she got her hand on it.

"No matter how many new swords you bring, it will not going to enough to defeat me." Cid exclaims and dashes toward Rimuru.

"let's find out." Rimuru mumbled and leaps on him.

Their swords meet each other and created shock waves, scattering glass of all nearby building. There's the really battle starts.

***

"What is it? What's going on? What the hell is this?!!" Beatrix shouts in disbelief as for someone of here caliber was not even able to see their swords moving.

She was once known as the war goddess and hold pride over her strength, to think of it that something like this will happen to her can only make her shiver in fear of such strength.