The Cult of Diablo on Action

Third man POV:

Inside the Midgar academy, a room is guarded by two knights who are also the member of crimson order, a group which is formed by Princess Iris to investigate upon the cult of Diablo, shadow garden and in last the so called hero 'Blue Knight'. Every knights in it is handpicked by Iris herself.

On the other side of room, a girl with pink hair and eyes, her name is Sherry Barnett the most talented person in midgar kingdom who knows about many artifacts thanks to her mother's note. She can be seeing analyzing an artifact that is found on one of the cults hide out.

"This is it."

*CRACK* the sound of glass broke is resounded over the place and a man enter the room from the window.

"I am Rex, te great game of betrayal."

***

In the last night, the fight between Rimuru and Cid has occurred. And the one who is wittiness there whole fight, Princess Alexia are with her sister iris talking about the latest incident.

"The whole area is annihilated by the shock wave which is produce in their mock battle. We cannot even think how powerful they are." Alexia.

"Is that so then, why not attack at royal palace? They can with that much power. Everyone wants money and power after all." Iris.

"I don't know... I also want to know what they will do with that power." Alexia.

"Answer is simple they can't, they are using some artifact or technique that we not know yet." Iris.

"That's not the case... the feeling... the pressure I feel cannot be faked." Alexia.

"So what you want is to me to not get in contact with them." Iris.

"Yes." Alexia.

"So this is it, fine... I will try but not promise as I get some information that the one who are killing the people on the behalf of shadow garden are pretenders." Iris.

"Mean shadow garden is not responsible for killing of common people." Alexia.

"Yes, but it does not mean I will not give him chase." Iris.

Rimuru POV:

Its morning time, I wake up and done my daily routine like always, 'yesterday was a busy day due to Clair who forced me to participate in 'the Bushin festival student preliminaries' only to defeat some weakling in the battle, seriously'. Now it's worthless to think, I stop thinking about it and headed toward my class room. Today they are going to explain about election of something. I reached my class room at take my respective seat.

I can hear student talking about my battle with Cid one day ago. Now thinking of it... it makes me feel... irritated!! How he dares to mark my fencing, he will have to pay for it.

<< Yes master we will revenge him. After all what he knows about master's true art. A sword technique that denies any form of defense and focus on only offense to bring the enemy down and he is unhurt only because master's sword start to tearing from the clash as master cannot fuse much magic with her sword or it will be broke by overdoing it.>>

"That's why we will use that."

<< It will be perfect master.>>

"They are here." I heard class representative saying that and everyone went silent afterward the class door open revealing bunch of girls.

"I would like to thank you for giving us your time today we're here to explain the election to fill the vacancy on the student council." One of the girls said.