The End?

T-this feel-ing... how can it be? This presence... it's her.

Alpha was forced to think as the entire area radiates this malevolent aura. She questioned her thought, how can it be that person is here?

She looks her surrounding in a desperate attempt to find her, but to no avail she fails. She was the only one who feels it, what even her lord Shadow fails to sense.

Sweats are visible on her face; she tries to locate the source of it, in between what seems like an ocean of red mist lifting off from the surface.

Shadow noticed the tension. "Are you ok? Alpha!" Shadow said as he holds her shoulder. "Are you hurt somewhere?" he questioned.

But Alpha does not respond, he immediately shook her shoulder to snap her out and it work. "L-lord Shadow?" She said, suddenly noticing Shadow in front of her.

Her subordinates who notice the commotion also had gathered around her. "Hey Alpha, what happen?" Beta asked.

All members of seven shadows surrounded her and started to query her condition and for a moment she forgets about what was she doing.

In the mean time, leaving the group behind, Shadow heads toward the spot where Blue knight was slammed. He was interested to find out who may be beneath that mask.

S-she is not here—the thought immediately comes in his mind as he watched the broken mask lying in between the crater. Where would she go?

He moved his head around, his sight searching the entire area, until it got a glimpse of her. She stands on top of the roof that sheltered the stadium's seats beneath it.

"It is the night of full moon, look at its beauty, how gorges it is." She said, then her gaze's falls on Alpdha; she notices it and turns to face her. "And at last, I am here." A smile appears on her face.

"She can't!" Alpha's expression went pale as every inch of her being wanted to deny the fact.

The group did not take much time to notice the sudden change in her expression and they aligned their sight with her.

To only be wide eyed as the one who stands there is none other than Shadow's sister, Rimuru. They are surprised to find out this harsh truth. His own twin sister is chasing behind his life.

But on top of that her wound started to disappear, her golden eyes turn into crimson red and her blue hair in white, making every one look at her with awe.

"What just happen?" Epsilon mumbled, but it went unnoticed.

Shadow's eyes sharpened as he noticed his sister appearance changed. A little confusion can be seen on her face. But he decides to observe the being further.

Rimuru then revealed her hand holding something, she looks at it as her eyes scanned through it. "A nice piece of tech, although not that good."

Judging the artifact, she throws it in the back. As it hits the ground *BOOOMMM* flames erupted from the background. "Now shall we end this?"

She out stretched her hand, "you will be the first one." She said, directing her finger at Delta, "be perish." The word escaped her mouth as she unleashed the light beam.

Delta did not notice. How she can, when no one else did? The pain spread in her chest, she feels dizzy and hit the ground. But she feels no pain, her brain still processing what occurred. The ray pierced her heart, "is this... end" she uttered her last words.

All it takes was a second to occur.

Rest of them heard a *thud* and turn to see Delta's body lying on the ground, blood pouring out of it, her lifeless eyes asking for forgiveness, as she can't spent more time with them.