Night of Showdown

Third man POV:

At dark knight office.

A man can be seen being torture by two dark knights. It has been night from morning but the man only says.

"I don't know, what are you talking about."

"The playing time is over, now if you have same thing just say it. Or be prepare yourself to suffer from extreme pain." A dark knight said showing pair of iron needle.

"It will be fun to hear your scream and bagging." Second one said pointing the needle toward the man's thigh and thrusting into it.

"AAAaaaaa...." Scream.

Cid POV:

Being accused for abduction of princess 'Alexia midgar'. I'm taken in custody of dark knight for interrogation. I had been tortured in several ways that can be possible. And thanks' to my training enduring pain is nothing for me. But still how long it will be go? seriously.

It not like I can't easily escape but to keep a low profile as a mob.

Rimuru POV:

Finally, reached in my room it's getting dark outside. I wonder why is big sis is sometime so hot headed and taking action without knowing consequence. But stop thinking of it, now that I'm all alone let have some work report.

"Moss." I call of him. And as always he came without delay.

"At your serves lord Rimuru." He said kneeling in front of me.

"Tell me what happened yesterday." I asked.

"As you say, all thing start when Alexia ask for a date on yesterday. I keep my eyes on both, whole day and there is nothing suspicious I noticed but when Mr. Cid had left. Few men came and surrounded Alexia after that with a surprise attack on head, casing alexia to lose consciousness with that they abducted her." He said still kneeling.

"Did you know where they taken her." I ask.

"Yes, would you like me to save her?" Moss.

"No, there is no need for you to do that. Just tell me where and leave everything to me." I replied.

"Yes, lesion carefully...." Moss told me the location.

"You can leave now." I said. After he disappears I lay over my bed.

"It's seemed that the moment that I long awaited has come Ciel."

<< Getting all excited master for tomorrow's night.>>

"Tomorrow's night will be special for me after all." Saying that I closed my eyes and get to sleep.

Next day...

Cid POV:

It morning and I am freed to go after continually torturing whole day and night and not getting any information. I start going in the direction of where I currently live but still they have their suspicion on me. I can see people following me.

I reached my room and entered in. what is this smell? It seems' like someone has come in my room. Then my eyes drop on a letter.

"A letter." I pick it up and open it to read.

"From Alfa... tonight... beta... your place." Beta is coming here tonight. That mean they had found some information. Probably about the cult of Diablo and there bases. It seems that the time for a good show is came tonight.

"The eminence in shadow" I said to myself.

Alexia POV:

"Daaamm...." Sound of blast.