The Great Night

As the morning dawn arrives, the sun arises in the sky. The warm light slowly invades in the room and approaches toward the bed, on it sleeps a girl, her blue hair spread all over the bed. She opens her eyes as she feels the gentle touch of the sun light on her cheeks, revealing a pair of golden eyes, which seems to see through everything.

As she wakes up, she walks toward the balcony and takes a seat, looking toward the rising sun. Then her eyes fall on the ground, students moving out from academy vicinity holding luggage's in their hand.

"It has been week since the announcement of earlier summer break. Most of people already went to their families. There is nothing to do for me as well. Hum... this feeling... once again finds me." She says as she continues to watch.

<<I have perfect idea for you master, to kill some time and to have fun.>>

"You have one, pleaseee explain it, Ciel." Rimuru makes a request joining is both palm in front of her face.

Rimuru's expression was all light up as she hoard Ciel explanation about her great idea.

"We are coming, 'The Sacred land: Lindwurm'."

***

At one of the station of Lindwurm, a young lady with long yellow hair that reaches her waist, tied with single black ribbon and cute face with a pair of emerald yellow eyes. She clings to the boy's lift hand, a young man with a black hair and a pair of black eyes, wearing a decent cloth.

"We are finally here, Cid." The girl said looking toward Cid's face.

'Yes, I finally arrived in the scared city, Lindwurm.' Cid thought, giving a smile to the girl beside him.

Afterward, they both stepped out in the city and went toward the hotel, where they are going to be resting until the Goddess's trial is over.

Goddess's trial are yearly event hold foe seven days, on which participant are judge by the ancient worriers how have once fought with hero Olivier against demon Diablo. Once they pass, they have fight with the ancient worrier that has recognized its strength.

In their way, they cross by a many kinds of shops; each and every shop has its own specialty which they prefer to sell their customers. And its look like that one of them seeks the attention of our eminence in shadow, Cid.

A shop that sells a statue of a left arm that is pieced by a sword. Looking at it, a question arise in his mind, he then ask the girl that is cling to his left arm.

"Why only the left arm is pierced?" he says pointing toward the statue.

The girl first only takes the look where he is pointing and afterward as she understand his question she reply.

"It is said to be that, this is the place where he cut the left arm of the Demon Diablo, near those mountains." She said as she pointed toward the mountains.

As they walk the way, the time passes away. It already the time of sun set and they are standing in front of their destination. In few seconds, the door is opened and two servants come out to welcome them, as the girl that is with cid is the princess of the 'Oriana kingdom.'

"We hereby Know welcome you on the name of are hotel, the princess of Oriana, 'Rose '." Both servants said loudly in unisons as they greeted her.

***

Sometime later in the evening, Cid is seems to be walking somewhere inside the hotel, wearing only a towel that covered his lower part of body. He seems to be happy as he thought about something.

'There are only few thing that I like after my dream, 'eminence in shadow '. One of them is that song track, 'moonlight sonata', I thinks that it will be fine fit in my role, so back then I leaned that. After that, there comes the hot springs, after all, who will not like to suck in it. And today I am going to suck in, it already had been ages since the last one.'