The white haired demon

The darkness of night has reached its end as the sun is on the way to arise and will disperse all the shadows.

The stadium is filled by the confusion and chaos as the blue knight falls on the ground. Yet there is not a single movement can be seen in the audiences as the whole stadium is surrounded by the shadow cops, surrounding the entire stadium and force people to not make a movement.

In this state, they can only witness the upcoming event and pray for the well being of the blue knight.

Where on the battle ground that has filled with many debris, craters and cracks. Three figures can be seen moving toward the fallen opponents with their escort following them, holding some captive between them.

As they approach toward them, a certain someone has started to panic. Inside Rimuru's body an another soul live within him in a mutual relationship of master and servant as they say it to be.

<<They are approaching us, what should I do? What should I do, think, think, fast. I can't let master identity revealed yet, it's not the correct time. Remember--remember—-something.... Moss!!!>> A imaginary bulb can be seen glowing upon the Ciel's head.

<<Hey, Moss...>> she contacted him with the thought communication.

<<...Yes my lady, I have done as you told me to not interfere. Now what can I do next for you.>> A calm and elegant voice reply her message.

<<As you can see master had lost consciousness due to exhaustion I wan- ...>> before she can complete, Moss understand the situation and add.

<<I have to rescue lord Rimuru...it's will be my pleasure, leave everything to me.>>

<<That the Moss for you.>> Ciel mumble.

[A/N: if you guys thinking of that Ciel can take control of rimuru's body and can go home then, sorry to say but you are wrong. As rimuru is loss consciousness due to exhaustion his body doesn't have the energy to do so. Did you get it?]

***

"Hey you bastards, leave me alone. Help me, someone, please." Beta fake cry as she is hold captive by the shadow garden.

The one beside him is the acting archbishop jack nelson as he is also one of the two captive. The two princesses are left behind unharmed, simply because they are no use for them. But unknown to them they are not going to sit silently.

As their group reaches towards unconsciousness Shadow, Alpha notices an unusual movement behind him like something is taking a shape out of the pure darkness.

"Everyone on the guard something is coming out of the lord shadow's shade!!" She shout as she can sense the potent presence that is coming out of it.

With every passing second, the tension between them was increasing, their face is all covered in the sweats, they were unable to move by the heavy pressure, they can only watch the being taking its shape.

The darkness that spread all over around it, started to form a vertex with releasing a ominous sound, but it's all stopped as those black demonic wing come out dispersing the vertex, revealing a white haired boy with those wing attached at his back, by his look he seems to be teenage boy but he is a demon archduke how had lived over 500+ years.

*shift*

"He disappears!!" one of the escort shouts.

"Where, where he is gone..." Delta saya as she looks for him, but stopped near the one person that is known by the Blue night.

The demon stands there still, looking toward her, his intention can't be tell, what he want? Or why was he here? But one thing is clear, he is related to that hero because when he vanish, he takes her with him.

Even adding more havoc in the current situation, the whole group that went to check on Lord Shadow's conditions have been teleported with Shadow himself somewhere else with a red glow.

And at this moment, the day breaks out as sunrises. Every member of shadow garden that was present there is now once again had retune in the darkness, leaving a bunch of peoples to tell the story about the 'Great night'.

In the end, nobody knows what happened to the hero or the shadow, but the one thing they know for sure is they are not going to forget that day.

===

End of Chapter

Hello you guys hop you did not hate it, there is not much left to right here, so see this chapter is a little bit short. And here is something that I won't conclude in the next chapter but want you to know it.

First, after the shadow garden get teleported, cid will appear at the front of aurora, unconscious. And from there some questions & answers between them, that you will get to know in future. Then everything went as anime.

Second, rimuru or blue knight will become a influencing figure which will lead him to be worldwide known and many country will allow him free pass (although, if they try to stop, they will be annihilated) which will soon going to create chaos as many people going to copy her.

This is all for today. Thank you for reading and good bye until we meet again.