Final Showdown (part-1)

"Princess Iris has been defeated."

The audience was surprised seeing the result of the match, no one had imagined this that she will be defeated in a single move at the beginning of the match.

But to contrary to that what she experience is being cut by Mundane Mann several time. Each second was an hour of torture to her. Her wound may not be physical but still it's inflects great damage to her spirit.

Being caught by Mundane Mann insane technique, she has become an easy target for him. In the desperateness to defeat him, she forgets to maintain her composer.

And as result she was defeated so soon.

"Impossible... Iris Midgare was defeated, before she can even make a single move." The shock can clearly be seen on his face. Perv ass hat is terrified by the strength of Mundane Mann.

"And by such... does that even-can be-possible?" As he recalls, a glimpse of Mundane Mann skill flashes in his mind.

A skill that force your opponent to hallucinate an attack, which never had happened, with just your stance.

"Not even the strongest dark knight that I know would be capable of such stunt."

Witnessing Mundane Mann ridicules strength and skill, Perv ass hat was frustrated, anxious and deep down was afraid of him.

*Tap...tap* Sound of foot step.

But his all concern shifts toward the source of the sound as soon as it reaches his ear, where princess Rose walking now. Seeing her, he forgets about his previous concern and a grin appears on his face.

"You've finally decided to come back to us Princess Rose, his majesty has eagerly awaited your return." Moving aside from the front he directs his hand toward the king of Oriana, seated behind him.

"Rose, I'm glad that you are back, come close to me." The king said to her daughter with a weak voice, his condition seems where questioning. His eyes are life less, his body remains with no strength and his mind has fried.

And her daughter understands it very well. She stands in front of her father and apologies for her mistakes.

"I've come to apologize, for everything I done and for what I about to do, I've made mistakes and I'm sure I will make at least one more. But as the princess of Oriana kingdom and as yours daughter... I will follow the path that I believe in."

"I forgive you all your sins."

"Thank you... father." She stabbed her father putting an end to her father's suffering, once and for all, finally putting him to rest.

"Rose..."

"I love y..."

"What you had... who will kill her own father! Without a second thought!" Perv ass hat finally opens his mouth realizing what had happen. But it's too late.

As now the same blade that takes the kings life hangs around the princess neck. "This is my final official act." She exclaimed.

"Stop her!" Perv ass hat shouts commanding the guards to hold her. And upon her order they quickly mobilized them self.

But wait a second, this is the movement that he was waiting to shine, to reveal himself from his disguise. "A perfect moment."

"Is that the choice that you made?" Mundane Mann demands, entering in the scene and instantly killing all guards.

"Y-you..." his arrival has confused Perv ass hat.

"The time had come to shed my disguise." Upon his announcement, a black viscous fluid stated to wrap around him, forming a structure like cocoon. "I am Shadow."

His voice first reveal himself, then is eminent presence, coming out of the cocoon that is now starting to disappear.

"My name is Shadow." With this he makes his overwhelming entrance perfectly suited for an eminence in shadow.

With his little chit chat over the past event with Rose, he gives him the moral support that she was needed and set her to escape from there.

[A/N: I really not wanted to write that much so in details so you had enjoyed with this.]

Now putting that aside, who will stand against him?

***

Meanwhile, somewhere near to them, at one of the audience seat, she sits there watching the whole commotion breaking out.

"Hey isn't that the same girl we got bumped in." She points toward the elf that is fighting with Cid.

<<Master, apparently it seems that she is one with the name of Beatrix.>> Ciel informed.

"So it's another popular face popping out of history."

<<Yes>>

And just like that they continue their chit chat about the battle like it's the obvious thing to do. Where others are disturbed by the fact that Shadow had made his appearance and some may even feared to their bones.

But this scene becomes more chaotic with the addition of Iris.

"Isn't she... just got defeated by Cid a moment ago?" Rimuru mumbles. "Doesn't matter!"

Surly as everyone knows both of them lack the potential to defeat Cid, even in one-vie-two battle the outcome will still not be in their favor.

The battle will be soon reach to its end.

"Now, let's make are entrance Ciel." Rimuru grinned before vanishing.

***

Somewhere else, the battle between Shadow and his opponents, Iris and Beatrix is drawing near to its end.

The fight has reached to a new stage, the top of the clock tower, the tallest building located at the very center of the city.

With every clash of their sword, cracks start to appear on the tower, the debris falls on the ground, but the battle still continues.

Iris launches her attack from behind thrusting her sword toward him and Beatrix swings her sword down at him from the front.

Yet, none of them manages to meet their target, with swiftness in his movement Shadow deflects Iris's attack while escaping the path of Beatrix's sword.

"What!!" Iris try to stop herself as now Beatrix was one who stands in the place of Shadow, otherwise her deflected attack will hit Beatrix.

"Who longer you gona to run from as Shadow?!!!" Iris shouts looking toward Shadow who now stands on the very edge of the building.

"HHAHAHahahaha..."Shadow laughs in madness. " Run... who you think to need run?" he asks her with a grin on his face.

As he has now revealed the true extent of his power, his surrounding started to glow with a purple shade, soon enough the whole city was covered in the purple glow.

"How... how, how in the world it's possible?!!!" Iris shouts, tear starts to drop from her eyes, her plans are utterly crushed by Shadow and her fighting spirit has been completely shattered.

She is no longer able to fight more, she crouches in and fold her hands on front of her face in a desperate attempt to hide herself from the world.

While Beatrix can only watch her with a pitiful eyes and ready herself to witness what is going to unfold.

"I am... "

"All range..."

"ATOM...."

But before he can complete himself he was send flying away, with crushing sound he was punched on his face. After flying few hundred meters he crushed in the building.

"Sorry for being late but now I am here, so no worry anymore." Rimuru proclaimed showing of a thumbs up.

Walking out of the building, Shadow looks toward Rimuru. "So, you are finally here Blue Knight."

===

End of chapter