°•The Dream•° (Part two)

(Olivia) Skyday's POV

After that dream I couldn't stop thinking about it. What did she even want? What was the crystal she was holding? Why did she look like my mom? I had so many questions that I didn't even notice my sister's looking at me.

Lotus : “uhm Olivia? ”

Olivia : “hmm?”

Alice : “You ok there? You're not even eating.”

Olivia : “Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking about something.. ”

Yuri : “Thinking about what? ”

Olivia : “You don't want to know.. ”

All except Olivia : “Ok... ”

Lotus's POV

Olivia has been acting weird lately then usual.. I'm a bit worried for her.I sighed and continued to gardening.

(Time skip)

After I finished gardening I felt as if someone was watching me, I shook the feeling away and went back inside the house cleaning myself after cleaning myself I made dinner for the other's still having that feeling. It felt like a glare. a cold glare.

Lotus was feeling a bit uncomfortable from the cold hard glare by skyday. Skyday knew that lotus had a crystal gemstone that matched with the crystal in her dreams. Skyday stopped her glaring and walked up to lotus.

Olivia : “hey there lotus.. ”

Lotus was startled by skyday.

Lotus : “oh hey Olivia.”

Lotus : “do you need anything?”

Olivia : “could we talk?”

Lotus : “I can't right know Olivia. ”

Lotus : “can't you see I'm busy?”

Olivia : “alright then. ”

Skyday left and went to her room. She opened her drawers and found her old music box she wind the handle and listen to the beautiful song.

(Sorry if it's not that long I can't think of anything rn
and I feel sick)