°•Sick...?•° {Part 2 }

(Olivia) Skyday's POV

I woked up to the smell of pancakes I yawned looking at my surroundings to see Michelle not beside me I got out of bed and walked down stairs to the kitchen Michelle was making breakfast she looked at me and smiled signaling me to sit down I walked over to the chair and sat down and looked at the food I was a bit tired so my voice was a bit raspy I ate the food it tasted a bit uncooked but I ate it anyway as long as I can eat something Michelle looked at me and laughed seeing me having bits of food on my face she grabbed a napkin and wiped the bits of food of my face she was absolutely close I got up and went upstairs to the bathroom. I took a nice warm bath. But I still couldn't get what happened yesterday I zoned out for a second till I heard a knock on the door I finished bathing quickly and wrapped a towel on my body and opened the door Michelle gaved me some spare clothes I took them and closed the door also locking it. I wore the clothes and it fit me perfectly I brushed my hair and unlocked the door Michelle was just sitting at the side of the bed texting I sighed and went out of the room and went down stairs and to the door I opened the door and went outside to get some fresh air I don't normally go outside but I thought of trying I walked and looked at everything some people were waving to me and some complimented me I was actually happy but I was also shy. So I didn't really know what to do while I was walking u bumped into someone.

Olivia : “I-I'm so sorry! Are you alright? ”

??? : “ I'm fine”

Olivia : “oh thank goodness. ”

??? : “wait...aren't you that shy girl who poured water on Andrew?”

Olivia : “Y-yeah.”

Skyler : “Nice to meet you I'm skyler! ”

Olivia : “well pleased to meet you Skyler. I'm Olivia. ”

Skyler : “that's a cute name”

Olivia : “oh uh thank you. ”

Me and Skyler started getting to know each other while we were walking to the park she made lots of funny puns she did a lot for me till it started getting a bit late she wanted to walk me home I told her that she didn't have to but she insisted anyway so we both walked back to the mansion when we arrived she was in shock to see a big mansion I chuckled at her reaction and asked her if she wanted to come in she told me that she needed to go home I nodded and we both said our goodbyes I closed the door and went to my room changing into some pajamas and face-planted on the bed and slept today wasn't such a bad day.