°•Jealousy•°

Skyday was tired of Girlfriend always talking abt Boyfriend. Everyday when they both walk to school together Girlfriend would always go to her lovely future husband, which pisses Skyday. She felt like a nobody to Girlfriend. She always started getting jealous at those two being the "perfect couple".

Rachel : "Oh my kittens! Look what my future husband send me! "

Olivia : "Oh yeah.. Soooo cool... "

Rachel : "hey.. Bud you don't need to be all mad. "

Olivia : "I'm not mad Rachel. I'm just "tired"."

Rachel : "Ok then"

The bell ranged and everyone went to class Skyday was busy taking notes until Boyfriend kept poking her to send his poems. Skyday felt like punching him in the face. But she couldn't after all Girlfriend. Would hate her. Skyday found Girlfriend at the gate looking at her phone, skyday ran to her.

Olivia : "hey! Rachel do you want to walk home together?"

Rachel : "Huh? Oh uh sorry Olivia.. I'm going to walk home with Andrew today. "

Rachel "I hope that's okay with you. "

Olivia : "Oh it's fine! "

Rachel : "alright."

Boyfriend came behind Skyday and pushed her harshly. She fell down and looked at Boyfriend anger in those innocent pink eyes. She stood up and watched as those two couples walk together holding hands.

Olivia : "tch! Stupid Andrew and his stupid popularity."

Skyday said under her breath. She picked her stuff off the ground and walked home alone. She hated Boyfriend so much. That she started throwing darts at an image of him from her torned up yearbook.

Skyday heard a knock on the door and stopped on what she was doing.

Olivia : "The doors unlocked! "

Skyday's door was then opened by Lotus.

Lotus : "Hey Olivia. You should really eat.. I don't want you to starve. "

Olivia : "I'm fine Lotus. I wasn't hungry anyways.."

Lotus nodded and left the room Skyday continued to throw darts at the image of Boyfriend feeling very jealous.

(After a while of throwing darts)

Skyday changed her clothes to something more comfortable and slept into dream land.