°•Escape•°

A month has passed and skyday did not like “living” in Andrew's basement. She tried to escape many times but she just ended up failing bcs of his security cameras and stuff her clothes were a bit dirty and raggy. And ever since she tried to escape she got chained by the hands now she's just looking at the ground poking it with a stick that she found.

Olivia : “IT'S HAS ALREADY BEEN A MONTH NOW!!!?? ”

Olivia : “WHEN CAN I GET OUT OF HERE!?!?!?

Skyday sighed feeling a bit frustrated her hair was a mess suddenly a cute ginger cat came down the basement with a key it saw skyday having tears gripping her hair cursing a lot. The cat went to her putting the key down infront of her skyday stopped and looked at the cat petting it gently the cat was purring it went on her lap and skyday laughed skyday grabbed the key and unlocked the chains.

Skyday got up her arms and legs hurting a lot she picked up the cat and saw an opened window skyday looked at the cat and so did the cat both just looking at the window then each other skyday stacked as many things she could find to get to the window she found a pink bag and putted the cat inside it and climbed up to the window.

(Time skip)

After skyday escaped she ran as far as she could away from the at hellhole. Skyday found the mansion and went back inside seeing the sisters shocked/Relieved faces Alice jumped on skyday hugging her and so did the others skyday hugged Alice feeling happy to be back.

All sisters except Skyday : “WHERE WERE YOU!?”

Okivia : “I was kidnapped by some guy. ”

Alice : “Who were they? Do you have his address? ”

Olivia : “relax, I'm fine now”

Lotus : “you look like a homeless person.”

Olivia : “Whatever.”

Skyday went to her room taking a nice ice cold shower she was still kinda mad and frustrated from Andrew.

Olivia : “One day. I'll kill you soon enough Andrew. ”