°•Enemy•°

It was a beautiful sunny day, skyday was looking at her reflection feeling a bit nervous to go back to school after months of being absent
she sighed looking at the time it was already 8'o'clock. She packed her stuff quickly running out of the house.

(Time skip)

When skyday arrived at the classroom everyone was just being themselves skyday was relieved that the teacher wasn't here yet she went to her desk her hands covering her face groaning at the annoyance of the class she looked at Rachel talking with her friends skyday couldn't help but smile but it slowly turned into a frown seeing Andrew walking over to Rachel pushing some of the students Andrew hugged Rachel he saw skyday glaring he gaved a shit eating grin and mouthed the word fuxk you also doing the middle finger that made skyday even more mad but she can't hurt Andrew, Rachel would hate her so much for doing that and she would feel left out. Skyday could hear footsteps coming but she ignored it Andrew slammed both hands on skyday's desk which made skyday jump a bit she looked at Andrew gripping on her book harder then usual.

Olivia : “What do you want Mr Popular? ”

Andrew : “I don't need anything from you. ”

Olivia : “Then what's the reason for you to just slam your nasty hands 
             on my desk? ”

Andrew went closer to skyday whispering to her ear.

Andrew : “If I ever see you with my lovely future wife I'll make sure
                 you regret living. ”

Skyday scoffed and pushed Andrew away giving him a smirk and poured her water on Andrew's shirt making him soaking wet skyday tried to hold in her laughter and walked out of the classroom.