°•Sick...?•°

(Olivia) Skyday's POV

I was sitting under a Sakura tree looking at everyone going home I heard footsteps coming towards me I looked at where the footsteps were to see an old friend of mine and also my ex lover. Michelle the second popular student. She's bratty to other student's but not to me or her boyfriend. I didn't notice she was already in front of me she sat next to me and waved her hand in front of me I looked at her. Those ocean blue eyes that beautiful blonde hair in a ponytail the cheeky and cute smile and she still kept the kitty hairpin I gaved her.

Michelle : "Hey there Olivia! Why aren't you going home yet? "

Olivia : "Well my sister's aren't at home today so I just thought why not
Just sit here and watch the sunset. "

Michelle : "Still the same Olivia I know. How abt we go to my house? "

Olivia : "what for? "

Michelle : "well we haven't talked in a while.. "

Olivia : "so you want us to remake the old memories or something? "

Michelle : "Kinda like that.. but I can't stand you just sitting here
waiting till everyone is gone. "

She took my hand dragging me walking to her house which wasn't that far it was already dark and it started to rain when we arrived she opened the door I couldn't see her parents anywhere she closed the door and dragged me to her room all I could do was just stay on the floor watching her finding clothes my size she threw an oversized white T-shirt and a pink hello kitty pattern shorts I went to the bathroom and took a shower the water was super cold after I finished I wore the clothes she gaved me I looked in the mirror and saw pink blood coming out of the mirror crystals from my dream were everywhere and so was the pink blood I stepped back panicking my head hurts I keep hearing whispers a hand touched my face and made me look at them they looked like me but they're hair was a mess her clothes were a bit ruined she had a bit crystals in her hair and she looked a bit yandere looking. I heard Michelle calling me the girl looked at the door then back to me smiling and disappeared I opened the door still looking a bit terrified Michelle had a worry look she touched my face I flinched and stepped back a bit she looked away for a second and sat on her bed mentioning me to sit with her and so I did. She opened her mouth to say something but she closed it and got up and went somewhere I looked at some of the pictures of me and her I smiled then lay down on the bed going to dream land and see what will happened tomorrow.