Chapter 5

Shawn ran back home so he could get some clothes and tell his mom that he was staying at a friends house. I can't believe he's staying the night. I've never had a boy stay the night. I've never even had a boyfriend, and Shawn was my first kiss. After about 20 minutes Shawn came back with his stuff.

"Where's your bathroom?" He asked with a small smile.

"Go down the hall and it's your first left." I said, returning the smile.

While Shawn went to change, I went to my room and did the same. I put on sweatpants and loose crop top. When I went back down stairs, I saw Shawn and he was holding something. My anti-depressents.

"Where did you get those?" I say. My heart was pounding. What will he think?

"They were on the bathroom counter. Why didn't you tell me?" He said. He looked hurt or disappointed because I didn't tell him.

"I was scared that you would think of me differently or make fun of me." I said while looking at my feet. Shawn puts the bottle of pills down and comes to hug me. It was probably the best hug ever.

"I would never do that to you." He whispers in my ear. I actually start to tear up but I hold it back, I'm not crying in front of him.

He finally lets go of me and says "Will you be my girlfriend?"

A/N

Ooooooooo cliffhanger. Not really because she's obviously going to say yes but anywho I did two chapters! Surprising, I know. But I'm going to try and make the chapters longer since I don't update a lot. ANYWAY a lot of people have been reading and it makes me happy. Don't forget to follow me, vote, and comment. You guys can comment some ideas for the story, it would be really helpful. Okayyy bye guys!

(P.s I might update tomorrow.)