Chapter 10

A whole week had passed since I went to the hospital. I haven't gone to school yet because I didn't want people to see me like this. I was still thinking about what I could do to get Ashley back or something. I should have listened to my friends, I bet they think I'm a freak now. Every time Shawn came to my house, I felt like he was getting tired of taking care of me. I know that he loved me and all, but I know I would be bored after awhile. I mean who would want to take care of a depressed teenager who's mom died? Not me, that's for sure.

  After arguing with Shawn about going to school, I finally decided to suck it up and go. But if i was going to go I was going to look hot. Even if I looked like a lumpy sack of potatoes. I actually had a cheer game so I decided to wear my uniform. I really hoped I wasn't kicked off the team, I don't even really enjoy cheer but if i was on the team no one would believe I was depressed. Most people sort of look up to cheerleaders because they want to be like them. I mean I really could care less about cheer but it helped hide who I really was.

 I put on my red and white cheer uniform, which was quite skimpy but I mean what cheer uniform wasn't? After that I put on some makeup which made me look really freaking hot. I did a little dramatic smokey eye with some red lipstick. I straightened my hair and put it back in a slick ponytail with a matching bow that went with my uniform. After I put my shoes on i went downstairs and grabbed my bag. I started to walk to school and noticed a familiar car approach me. It was Shawn.

  "Need a ride princess?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

  I smiled and got in his car. On the way to school we talked about the cheer game and how he liked my uniform. When we walked into school together people were staring and whispering about me. I didn't really care to be honest, all I needed was Shawn.

  "Look who finally decided to come to school." Ashley said while she snickered with her group.

  "Come on Ashley leave her alone." Shawn said as he squeezed my hand.

  "Don't get in my way Shawn, the little hoe has whats coming to her." She said and as soon as she said that she walked towards me and pushed me away from Shawn. I stood there for a minute and just walked away. But Ashley wasn't going to let me go that easy. She grabbed my shoulder and slapped me hard enough to make me move back a bit. I couldn't take it anymore, who did she think she was? I walked towards her and punched her making her groan. I then tackled her because I really couldn't handle myself. I had done nothing wrong to her. After a couple more punches someone pulled me off of her and dragged me out.

**************

Ik I suck at updating but here you go it really sucked and it was just a filler but I wanted to update. Thank you so much for over 200 reads. I will try and update as soon as possible ok byee love you guys and thank you so very muchhhhhhh.

**************