Chapter 9

*Flashback*
"No! Stop please! Dad I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" I cried while I felt something hit me, making my face tingle.

"You've made a fool out of me for the last time. I'm done with you, you're finally going to get what you deserve." My father said while grabbing his gun.

"Daddy please I'm sorry. I'll do whatever you want." I said softly while sobbing.

"Anything?" He said while smiling. I shouldn't have said that, I know exactly what he's going to do. He slowly puts the gun down and walks toward me. He gently strokes my face and begins taking his pants off.

"Please anything but this." I begged, he's always tried to rape me but luckily my mom comes home before he could do anything. But not this time, my mom was on a business trip and wouldn't be back until 4 more days.

After he takes his pants off he began to undress me, until I'm left in my underwear and bra. He gets up to grab a sock and then shoves it in my mouth. I try screaming but there's no point. This was my my first time, it was stolen from me.
*Flashback over*

I slowly open my eyes and see machines hooked up to my arm. I quickly search for something to call someone. I press the button and nurses come running toward my door.

"What happened." I croaked, I must have been asleep for awhile because my throat was extremely dry.

"You don't remember? You were rushed to the hospital because you had slit your wrists deep and almost bled out." The nurse said while writing something down on a clipboard.

I didn't think that I had done it that deep. I never ment to kill myself, did I?

"Who found me?" I said curiously.

"I'm guessing your boyfriend, he was crying on the phone while he called 911. He has been here since you first got here." She said while smiling.

"Can you get him please?" I asked. She nodded and walked out the door. A few minutes after I see Shawn come through the door. He looked tired and his eyes were puffy from crying.

"I'm sorry." I say while looking down. I felt embarrassed that he was the one who found me. He looks at me for awhile then walks towards me and hugs me tightly.

"I thought I lost you." He says softly.

After a few days in the hospital I was sent home. As Shawn and I walked out of the building he says that he's staying at my house for awhile so he knows I'm okay.

I don't know if I want to go back to school. I'm sure that everyone knows what happened, and that's going to make everything 10x worse.

"Do people at school know what happened?" I ask while tears run down my face.

"No. I made sure they didn't. They think you've been skipping school. I'm the only one who knows." He says while he pulls up to my house.

"Do you still like me?" I ask. There's probably no way he does, who could like a girl who tries to commit suicide?

"No Kelly. I love you. You mean the world to me and there's nothing that can change that." He said while pulling me close to him.

"Just promise me you won't do it again." He said sternly.

"I promise."

***************
Hellooo okay so I'm really sorry for not updating, I've been busy and stuff so I will update Tuesday after I get braces and stuff lol okay. I'm sorry for a short chapter but anywho there's going to be a new character next chapter so be prepared because its gonna get crazy mkay bye guys. Don't forget to vote and comment and also if you have an idea you can message me or something okay bye lol.
(And tbh idk what that picture is for I just wanted to put it in there lol)
***************