Chapter 8

*WARNING THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTRIBUTE TO SELF HARM*

Throughout the day, all I could think about was that girl Ashley. She seemed nice but very straight forward. Even though my friends told me to stay away from her, I think I'll have her come over to see what she's like.

Shawn drove me home and hung out for a little bit, then went home. As soon as he left I went to go grab my phone.

Me- Hey its Kelly. I'll give you my address if you want to come over.

Ashley- No need. I already know where you live. I'll be there soon.

Me- Oh um okay, see you then.

I dont remember giving her my address, maybe one of my friends gave it to her her or something. After going on twitter, I went to go make some food for when Ashley gets here. When I was done, I heard a knock on the door. Ashley smiled when I opened the door and walked in. After we ate, we talked about Shawn and my mom. I still had to plan the funeral, which I was holding off for awhile because it hurt too much to think about it. But talking to Ashley was actually comforting, like I could tell her anything.

"So what's your biggest secret?" Ashley asked.

At first I hesitated to answer and just move on to another topic. My only secret was about my dad and being depressed. But I felt like I could trust her, so I told her. After talking awhile after that, she went home.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I got up and got ready for school. When I got there, everyone was looking at me. I figured that they were still talking about my mom. So i just ignored it and went to my locker. When I went to my locker "suicidal freak" was written all over it. Who told everyone? I only told Shawn, but he would never tell anyone. Ashley. I had forgotten that I told her. At least I didn't tell her about self harming. When I turned around to leave the school, I ran into Shawn. When I looked at him a tear fell down my face. Ashley laughed at me, as well as everyone surrounding me. I pushed past Shawn and ran out of the school to drive to my house.

When I got home I ran up the stairs to my room and got my blades. I can't take this anymore. First my mom and now this. It's just like my old school, now everyone will think I'm a freak. I moved the blade across my wrist 4 times, releasing the pain. By the fifth cut, I felt dizzy. Everything went black.

***********

Hiii okay sorry for not updating, I was really messed up from the dentist and stuff so yeahh. But I have decided that I will update on Tuesdays and Fridays. Okay byeeee.

***********