P R O L O G U E

Onika "Kali" Tanya "Saraswati", the Hindu mother goddess of endless powers that vary from doomsday, wrath, faith and death, compassion, wisdom and knowledge

Onika "Kali" Tanya "Saraswati", the Hindu mother goddess of endless powers that vary from doomsday, wrath, faith and death, compassion, wisdom and knowledge. A beautiful deity that once brought in so much harmony, justice and balance to the sky above and the cosmos around her. A beautiful deity that got too ahead of herself and became too arrogant to be tamed down. A simple word with a tone she detected as disrespectful or a wrong glance her way, and her wrath would be unleashed on the poor undeserving souls that dared to breath loudly in her presence. A punishment had to take place, and a lesson had to be learnt the hard way, which led to her curse. A curse so cruel that she got stripped of all of her magical powers, her titles, her immortality, everything that differentiated her from a mere human she so much but frowned upon and cursed. She was to be sent to the future, light years ahead, with nothing but her own self and truest form that she could still shift into. Courtesy of the universe or a mockery of them. And it turned out to be the latter due to the twist the curse had. At any given moment, she might wake up with no recalling of whatever took place, no memories of anything she achieved in this lifetime or her past ones. Her only rescue would be to prove everybody wrong and showcase her growth. Since she was the compassionate fate herself before the curse, she still got some mercy passed down on everybody. Does that mean somebody will be able to help her through it or will it be too late?

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, name as melodic as her voice, as elegant and fragile as her touch, as gentle and delicate as her features. Kindness personified, with a reigned in temper that shows just how much growth she endured. Being a worldwide known professional photographer, you'd think she has seen it all. From luxurious resorts, to pyramids, to crumbled temples. She hasn't let anything slide behind her lenses and in her sculpting hands. Her curiosity and passion for mythologies and anything history related would always lead her to the craziest, if not, the most entertaining journeys of her life. That's why India was always having a special place in her heart and the back of her mind. Especially a certain story of a certain goddess that she can't just get rid of for odd reasons. Maybe she was just misunderstood, maybe she wasn't as bad as they made her out to be in the books. "If only I'd get the chance to carve her the way I wanted to.."
The Universe has always the most ironic, if not, the most unexpected ways, to present us with our deepest and darkest desires. And that is exactly what happened when Onika showed up unannounced in front of Beyoncé's sculptures garden in nothing but an elegant looking saree and a headpiece that could put anybody to bankruptcy if they tried to bet on it. Before she'd even blink her way, she found herself choked up against the breasts of her own statue as she couldn't help but gasp at the blackness of the sinful woman's eyes with a dagger up her throat. Those eyes, filled with so much darkness she could see her own self perfectly reflected in them. "Why do I feel intrigued by her instead of feeling scared? Am I dreaming?"

"If only that was a dream honeybee." Said the little Fates fairies who worked under the goddess herself, as they danced around their heads sealing their breathes together with every gasp of air they took around each other. "A little bit of passion, of anger. A sprinkle of fire, a dose of Earth's water, a squeeze of lemonade with essences of their hearts' purest carnal desires. Seal it with a last breath." Hummed the bluest fairy with the most golden of wings as she stood between their mouths with their intertwined rubies encrusted threads. She blew a kiss on it. "Let their truest destinies begin."

**********************

So, my first official English story
About two of my most favorite people + fantasy for a change of scenery in this genre 🙊.

How is it for a prologue and first glance about what's to come? 🐝

Let me know how is it in comments and by voting & sharing too! 🦄
Selma, xoxo 💋