Chapter 08: {The Photographer And The Inklings}

Soulmates, we're soulmates. This actually explains some of the weird yearning feeling I've been having over her, and the vivid nasty scenes I keep getting of her. Well, one of them has already taken place and I smile like a Cheshire cat as I recall the hotness of it.

She really got me speechless, because, whew goodness gracious. She was just working me with her fingers, no, with our fingers combined, so let's imagine the real deal happening. Lord have mercy.

I felt refreshed honestly, Shawn wasn't lying when he said that maybe that was what I needed. Oh, I bet he'll be happy to hear this. I skip the stairs to my room and quickly dial his number as I undress myself and hop in the shower with the phone on the counter as I waited for his tower ass to answer.

"Hey, big Hov'!" I sang as I started washing my hair.

"Uh... Who are you? And what you did to the woman who was just wanting my balls on a silver plate for waking her up?" he answered confused as hell, and I laughed at him.

"Wait... You're giggling?" he said as I heard some movement, probably him sitting up so he could get the tea. "Oh, I know that typa laugh when I hear it! You got some, didn't you?" he said as I was just done with my quick shower, I'll have my hair care day tonight anyway.

"I might've..." I said as I laughed harder as he choked on his drink while he wanted to cheer me on at the same time. He requested a video call and I accepted it while wrapping myself in a towel. The moment it connected, he saw how my face was looking and started cheesing hard as hell.

"Alright, B! That's what I'm talking 'bout! Finally finna get some action and that attitude sucked out of you!" he said as he raised his glass of Dussé towards me.

I rolled my eyes at him as I picked out a simple outfit for today. "You make it sound like I'm a handful..." I stopped when I heard him muttering "You are one."

"Shut your wailing goat ass up. You ain't one to talk with your dry ass sound, bummed lips ass negro." I said as I threw on the clothes on my bed.

"This exactly what I mean by saying this! I hope whoever starting to hit it, will hit all the right spots to make you shut the fuck up, and this coming from a place of a genuine annoying ass love." He said as he glared at me through the screen.

"Shut up old man! You acting like I'm harassing you..." I said and stopped when I saw him glaring at me, I huffed while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Fine! Whatever Shawn, I'll get off your ass for a bit since I'm in a good mood." He smiled big as hell when he heard me say that, and I shook my head at him. "You're unbelievable."

"So I've been told." He said as he chuckled at that. "Where yo going now? I'd swear you'd just relax after getting treated good, but hey.. whatever works for yo' ass I guess." He shrugged his shoulders innocently while I narrowed my eyes at him.

"So damn noisy, nah... I'm going out with my father." I said as I situated the phone upwards so I'd wear my lingerie.

"Oh, am I flying upwards? Why you hiding from me as if I never saw your ass naked before?" he said and I rolled my eyes at his dumb question.

We did see each other naked, it's true, we've been in some Playboy photoshoots together before. We also went to them private beaches in Spain where only one piece of clothing was allowed, so I best believe I wore a bikini thong and let my boobs out. I'd rather that than my kewch, thank you. And no, we didn't sleep together, although the temptations were really strong, due to both our bisexuality, but we are more into our respective genders if that makes sense. We flirt for fun at times though, and he never misses a time to just do so.