Chapter 09: {The Photographer And The Saving}

I balled my trembling hands in a fist and tried to get it together as I slowly sat down to revive my car so I can get the fuck out of here. Just as I tried to start the engine, it sputtered and died in a blackened cloud.

"No! No, no! Now ain't the time for you too!" I said shakily as I hit the fucking wheel with my fist. Why does everything happen all at once? I can't even catch a small break, not even a half one! I slowly rubbed my face in annoyance, and also pure anxiety. I don't like feeling like I'm out of the loop with whatever the fuck is happening right now.

Suddenly, I felt my nose twitching as an abrupt urge to sneeze started to overwhelm me. I slid my hands down my face in confusion and felt my eyes fucking widening at the sight before me. What... The smoking blackened cloud kept getting bigger, foggier, and darker as it started closing out on me. It felt like it was going to swallow me whole.

I couldn't do anything but stare in horror as I saw how small my car was becoming, i felt frozen in my seat. I tried to shake myself out of whatever state I was in, and tried to open the car's door only to find out I'm fucking trapped in here.

"There's... No escaping this.... Human...." The voices started hissing at me as I saw how the clouds started to take an atrocious human face with otherworldly features... "Please... Please stop! I did nothing to you!" I said as I put my hands up in hopes to put some distance between us, to no avail, since they fucking went through them.

I screamed as I snatched my hands back with a quickness, and they started laughing darkly as they swayed around me and started closing in on me as more words were said. "Suffer." "No more peace, for you, daughter of Eve." "You shall perish."

Their words held so much power in them, even if they were just whispering them and basically cursing me. I don't know what did I sign up for, but it sure as hell wasn't any of this shit. I started freaking the fuck out when I felt how insanely warm the car was getting. It felt like it was heating up from the inside out, like they'll melt me for whatever the hell I was worth for them, which apparently is either too much or not that much.

Everything kept happening so fast, like the car getting warmer, the clouds filling up my personal space and all I could do was. "Oh my god!" I screamed as I closed my eyes and put my hands in front of my face, to shield me from what was to come.

This is actually it, this is how they wanna end my life, when I just met someone who might've been worth risking it all over for. This is how everything goes down the drain, I didn't even get the chance to get fucked in an art museum or old temple! "Please..." I whispered one last time as I tightly kept my eyes shut as I feel my whole fucking life flashing before them.

"Khamosh! (Silence!)" I heard a voice saying as it irrupted out of nowhere, quite literally. The voice sounded so powerful, it boomed throughout the whole car, and it definitely silenced everything with a quickness.

I peeked one eye open and gasped as I saw Rihanna emerging from a thin black glowing dust that still surrounded her as she sat down in the seat next to me. The clouds started dissipating so fast at the sight of her, shit I would too if I wasn't fucking frozen in shock at everything occurring.