Chapter 02 : {The Photographer And The Eclipse}

What followed that night was an endless amount of blurry days, where I had to work on many music projects that I was editing for their artists. From a Shakira music video to Taylor Swift tour visuals, I didn't have a proper time for myself anymore. And I liked it that way, since it kept my mind too busy and concentrated to even dare to think of something else that awaits me.

Even if I want to deny what happened and act like it never did, I keep dreaming of the conversation that took place. I feel like the Universe is fucking with me, or maybe Rihanna, or both. Who knew what type of voodoo they put on me or what curse they cursed me with? "I don't think that you are cursed sun child." I froze in my spot as I was hunched over my MacBook. I looked everywhere but the voice was in my head. I sighed as I held my head between my hands and shook it violently to get rid of Robyn's voice.

"Great. Now I'm hearing voices in my head. What's next? Seeing things or seeing the dead?" I groan loudly as I throw my head back against my bed's headboard. "I can't stay cooped up in here, I need to get out of here. I'm literally talking to myself in here."

Just as I stood up, my phone started ringing. I smiled as I saw Jay Z's name flashing through the screen and answered.

"Waddup B? Are you free now or am I interrupting your work?" I chuckled at his rushed tone.

"I was just finalizing some little details before sending out the final projects. Why? Is there something you need me to work on for you?"

"Actually, I do need you to work on my OTR promo visual in person and also star in it."

"Star in it as in be your video vixen?" I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing as I heard him splutter his drink. I was okay with starring in music videos, making cameos here and there, it's a fun concept to do, and it's even more fun if I get to co-direct it and have some input in it. The whole industry knows that and they're okay with that since they know that I provide nothing but excellence.

"When you put it that way..." we chuckled as he continued what he was about to say. "I do want you to appear in it because you know my vision and compliment it plus you know my fans love you so it's a good deal."

"I hope you know that you're paying extra money just for that." I say jokingly. "Girl you know that my cheques run high and wild when it comes to you and your work." Now that, I know.

"True that. I'll meet you in a few to start planning everything to be one step ahead." We agreed on the place and time and we hung up. Now when it comes to his fans, they do love us together, dare I say that they even ship us together. Of course, they'd want to ship him with a successful person who already achieved similar status to his, and not the actual person his heart truly desires. Notice how I said person without specifying their gender, now let's put two and two together.

I put on a white t-shirt and jeans, a nude lipstick, my converse and let my hair loose, I don't feel like doing anything to it currently. I grabbed my phone, laptop, cameras and took off. I decided to drive my black Maybach Exelero today as it would just blend in, unlike my other flashy cars.