Punished by law

***Authors notes at end***

Raphael gave an angry sigh, trying his best to drown out his annoying brother, Leonardo, who was currently ranting on and on about how "You need to be more careful Raphael, your going to hurt yourself one day by getting into these fights" and "You need to quit giving everyone attitude" or even better was when his brother stopped him and said "Quit acting so childish and just behave or once!"

Quick as a flash, Raphael turned around and grabbed his brothers blue shirt in his fists, pulling his brothers face close and whispered in a dangerously icy tone "Leave. Me. The. Hell. Alone. Before I snap and punch you in your effing face!"

Pushing his brother away, he turned and stomped away, slamming his door loudly as he entered his room. He sighed happily, feeling the comfort he felt no where else. In his room, he was never judge for how he look, or what clothes he wore (dark ripped jeans with a red shirt that had a skull and cross bones with a rugged looking leather jacket over it). No one judged him for the way he talks or what he does. In his room, he can finally relax.

Knock knock.

Raphael gave an angry sigh out of his nose as he heard the knock. Making his way to his door, he muttered "can I not have a break for once?"

He opened his door and blinked in shock as he saw his father standing there instead of one of his two brothers, Leonardo or Donatello. His father had a look of disappointment on his face and Raphael knew he was in some major trouble.

His father sighed and asked quietly "My son, why do you do such deeds?"

Raphael kept silent, not looking his father in his face. Receiving no answer, his father sighed and said "you are to join is for dinner, then you must stay in your room for the rest of the night."

"Yes father" Raphael said, his stomach twisting into a fierce knot. His father nodded at him, then made his way back into the living room, where both his two brothers where talking about something or another. Sighed, Raphael closed his door and walked over to his bed, slumping on it once he made it there.

Covering his face with his hands, he gave a groan. He sighed out "....ugh this is not going to be good."

Turning on his side, he stared at his rock bands-poster covered wall and felt his eyes slowly start to close, and felt the tiredness he'd been feeling slowly creep up on him again. Closing his eyes all the way, he whispered to himself "I'll just...close my eyes for a couple of minutes..."
----------------------------------------------
Raphael was started awake when someone grabbed his shoulder and shook him. Grabbing the arm holding him, he glanced up to see his brother Donatello staring at him, a look of shock and confusion painting his features.

"Dinners ready. Father told me to come get you because you never answered our calls." His brother said, eyes slowly going from his arm holding down his brothers back to his face. Giving a quick nod, he quickly let go of his brothers arm and muttered a quick apology as he got up and left his room.

Making his way to the dinning room, where his other brother, Leonardo, and his father were sitting down at the table. The plates were already set and have steaming food sitting on them, so he knew they hadn't been calling him long.

Sitting down at his seat, he quickly glanced at his father, who had an emotionless face on. Donatello joined them, sitting beside him and they then bowed there head in a prayer, silently giving thanks for the food on their table.

Once they finished, they dug in, eating their food in complete silence. After the majority of the food had been eaten, their father cleared his throat and Raphael thought oh god, here it comes.

"Son, what is troubling you to make you commit such acts?" His father asked worryingly, and his two brothers looked at him, all of them waiting for a answer.

"What stuff are you talking about?" He asked, clenching his hands slightly.

"You are wrecking peoples cars, stealing stuff from stores and people, getting into fights, you even freaking smoke! Do I need to list anymore things?" Donatello said, his voice raising slightly as he listed the things.

His father looked at him, waiting for a answer. Raphael kept silent, and his father sighed. He breathed in deep then said to his son "Raphael, until you learn how treat yourself and other, and learn how to behave, properly, you will go volunteer at the orphanage down the road. Maybe once you see how they've suffered, you'll have more respect for you life and the things you have."

"You have to be joking!" Raphael snarled, and hit the table with his fist as he stood up to stare at his father, who shook his head and said "No I am not joking. You must learn respect for what you've been given!"

All three brothers flinched as their fathers voice rose. Never has their father really raised his voice at them since....never actually. Raphael looked down at the ground and their father pointed towards his room, saying "To your room! Now!"

Ignoring the looks his brothers gave him, he made his way to his room, closed his door, and made his way to his bed and sat down. Sighing, he grabbed his phone and quickly dialed his best friends number. He listened to the ringing, but started slightly as a slightly gravely voice barked out "Yo, Raph!! What up bro?"

"Ugh Casey dude, listen remember how we where supposed to go trash that guys car tommorow?"

"Yea what about it?"

"I can't go."

"The fuck?! Why the hell not dude?"

Raphael gave a irritated sigh and said "My dad fucking told me I have to go work at a god damn orphanage."

Casey was silent for a bit, then howled in laughter. Raphael growled and snapped "you think that's funny?"

"Hell yea! That's some funny shit dude!" Casey howled out in between snorts of laughter. Snarled, Raphael said "Fuck you asshole!"

After a while, Casey finally calmed down and stopped laughing. Snorting slightly, Casey said "So...how long you gotta go there?"

"Who fucking knows? Until my dad says I can quit going." He replies and Casey snorted again.

They talked for a bit, complaining about this, or plans to beat up this kid who "deserved it, for real dude.".

After a hour, Raphael looked at the clock and said "Sorry dude, I gotta go. I gotta get some sleep so I can deal with the shit that's gonna go down tomorrow."

Casey said "Later, dude. Have fun."

"Fuck off Casey!" He said, and hung up. Plugging his phone on the charger, Raphael got up and changed clothes then got into his bed. He gave a groan and said "Tomorrow is so gonna suck."

Pulling the blankets up higher, Raphael gave another groan and closed his eyes, quickly falling into a deep sleep.

***I hope you liked this! I'll have the next chapter up as soon as possible! If you have any comments or suggestions, please tell me :). Anyway see you next time!***