Leo Meets Mikey

*Authors Note: heyyyy!! Hope you like the new chappie!! It's my first time writing someone other the Raph's POV!

Leonardo stared in shock after his hot-head, mean, fight-picking-then-finishing, hard-as-a-stone, brother carried a child while comforting said child!!!

Leonardo rubbed his eyes and blinked twice just to make sure he wasn't seeing things and, after confirming he was not hallucinating, quickly ran after his brother.

"RAPHAEL!" He yelled as he ran towards his brother who turned in surprise. As Raphael turned, Leonardo gasped in shocked at the state of the battered child in his brothers arms. The blond child made a confused noise and Leonardo had a flashback to when they were little, and Raphael would punch Donatello then comfort his brother so the smaller wouldn't tell on him.

Leonardo glared at his brother and hissed "What did you do?!"

"What the hell you talking about?" Raphael growled and glared at his brother. Leonardo quickly reached over and snatched the child out of his red-haired brothers arms and hissed "what did you do to him?!"

The child, who had been half conscious this whole time, gave a pained moan, causing Raphael to jerk towards him, as if to grab him.

"Give him back!!" Raphael hissed reaching for the blond child, only for Leonardo to dodge him and say "So you can beat on him again?!"

The child, fully awake thanks to the sudden movement, looked around and saw he was in a strangers arms and panicked, screeching out as tears ran down his face "RAPH!! RAPHIE!! RRRAAAPPHHHIIIEE!!"

Leonardo stared down at the child in shock and didn't resist this time as Raphael grabbed the child frantically and held him close, muttering "It's okay Mikey, I gotcha."

A look of surprise crossed his brothers face before Leonardo was jerked around and punched in the face, falling to the ground in pain.

"You ever make Mikey cry like that again and so help me-"

"Karai, stop." Raphael said and Leonardo looked in shock. There, standing in front of him with a pissed off look on her face, was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. How did his brother know her?

"Fine, but if this asshole..."

"Bad....word." The child, Mikey if I remember correctly, muttered towards the girl and Leonardo felt his heart skip a beat as the girls face went from pissed off to a beautiful smile in two seconds.

"Sorry Mikey." Karai smiles then turns and glares at him, causing him to gulp nervously.

"Come near him again and so help me..." Karai threatened him, then turned towards Raphael and said "he your brother?"

"Sadly." His red-haired brother replied and Karai snorts and says "Well Leatherheads here so he better come with us. I don't feel like stopping one of Leatherheads murderous rampages today."

Raphael nodded and sneered at Leonardo, who sneered right back.

"Get your ass up and you better pray." Raphael said, pulling the kid in his arms closer. Leonardo stood up and said "Why?"

"Cause Leatherhead's not someone you wanna mess with."

0-0-0-0-0

"So who are these people?" Leonardo asked his brother as they walked side by side, Karai walking in front of them.

"Kids I met in the orphanage." His brother answered, tone clipped. Leonardo looked confused and Raphael sighed and said "The kid in my arms is Mikey, who if you touch again..."

"...I'll kill you where you stand." Karai finished, cause Raphael to smile. His brother looked back an him and said "That's Karai, she's one of the teens I made friends with through Mikey. The other two are Ice Cream Kitty and Leatherhead. I met them through Mikey too."

"Are those really their names?!" Leonardo asked in shock and Karai snorted.

"No you idiot! These names are nicknames Mikey have us." She hissed and Leonardo snorted and said "You let a kid control your names?"

Raphael stopped and stared at him and whispered "ooooooooh shit. Dude you just messed up, big time."

Before he could question what his brother meant, Leonardo was tackled and his vision was filled with the snarling face of Karai.

"Listen here you little shit. Mikey have us those nicknames because he loves us and we chose to be called those because we love him. So if you don't like it, you can fuck off!!"

Leonardo blinked as Karai finished snarling at him the got up and pointed at Raphael and snarled "Your brother has a nickname too."

Raphael nodded and said simply "Raph."

The kid, Mikey his brain supplied, whined and gestured he wanted down as Karai hissed her words.

"You feeling ok Mikey?" Raphael asked the small child who nodded and said "I wanna go down Raph!"

Raphael sets Mikey down gently and as Leonardo gets up, he is met with an angry blonde in his face.

"Who are you?!" Mikey demands, and Leonardo couldn't help but think the kid was cute, with his face in a small pout.

"My names Leonardo. I'm Raphael's big brother." Leonardo said, giving the kid a nervous smile. Mikey frowned and said "Hand. Out."

Confused, Leonardo stuck his hand out and pulled back in shock as Mikey smacked his hand. Rubbing his hand, Leonardo looked at Karai and his brother who were trying not to laugh.

"Leo, shame for making Karai mad!" Mikey scolded him, and Leonardo looked confusedly toward his brother for help. His brother and Karai were laughing so Leonardo sent them a dirty look.

"Oh, we better hurry up. Leatherheads gonna be pissed enough already." Karai said, and Leonardo paled as Mikey slapped her hand as well, and he waited for her to rip the small blond child to pieces. He looked on in shock as Karai laughed and picked Mikey up, being careful of the bruises and cuts.

"Who beat him up anyway?" Leonardo asked his brother, who snorted and growled out "Casey, that bast....jerk"

Leonardo looked at Mikey who was smiling at Karai as they talked and said "You really care for him don't you?"

Raphael looked at Mikey, who turned to smile at him then looked back to Karai, and said "Yea, I really do."