Basketball

At the Palace of Moncloa, Roberto was wearing his hard working glasses on and wants his country to do good.

Pedro: (Spanish accent) Sir, the prime minister of Italy is coming in 2 hours.

Roberto: Thanks, Deputy Prime Minister. I will be there.

At the spare penthouse, Camila was getting ready and Poppy and the girls were helping here.

Camila: I was thinking to wear the colour, Verde.

Jilly: Green, right?

Camila: Yes. Well done.

Megan: Can I ask again, how did you and Uncle Roberto meet again? I love the story.

Camila: I sold him a suit and he founded me attractive. So we went on few dates and he asked me to marry him. I said yes, luckily, my dad allowed him and liked him, surprisingly. I can't wait to get married.

Poppy: when are you gonna get married?

Camila: Next week and you all are invited.

Poppy: Thanks. You are amazing.

Downstairs, the boys was sitting down watching a movie that was speaking in spanish.

Tom: who ever thought indiana Jones be translated in Spanish?

Jack: it sounds good.

Tom: Harrison Ford. Badass good looking. I wish I was him.

Dan: Dad I got good news, you are better looking than him.

Tigger: Yes, daddy. You are.

Joe: They are not wrong, Tom.

Walter: Morgan freeman better.

Oliver: is he though?

Tom: You don't say Walter.

Suddenly, Roberto arrived.

Tigger: Uncle.

Tigger ran to Roberto and hugged him.

Roberto: How you doing, Tiggy?

Tigger: Good. Okay, where's Camila? The Italy prime minister coming to Spain. I need here to be ready.

Tom got up, so did the rest.

Tom: Wait what? I thought you and Camila is going to have a Spanish panic with us.

Roberto: can't big bro. Its the big day. I'm sorry.

Tom: Oh.

Joe: It's fine, Robby. Do your job and we will see you on live.

Roberto: thanks. Maybe next time.

Tom nodded, smiled and was sad. Camila arrived and was wearing long green dress and arrived with the girls.

Roberto: Wow. So beautiful.

Roberto went towards Camila and kissed her on her cheeks.

Joe: You okay cuz?

Tom: Yeah. I'm fine. Yo, Robert, when you meet the him tell Tom say hi.

Roberto: you know him?

Tom: It's Liam Bounty, right?

Roberto: Yes. How you know him?

Tom: I was once the Uk's cheif of army staff. I was honored to get to meet the Italy PM.

Roberto: Talk about history.

Tom smiled.

Roberto: Amazing.

Tom: Thanks.

Roberto: Look, guys. I'm sorry I can't here long but in leaving two things with you Tom. My spare card and the penthouse keys.