Girl's revision class

Tom was wearing skateboard gears, so was everyone else. They were all standing on the hill where they can see kids and teenagers skating back and forward, up and down with ease.

Tom: Okay, lets do this.

Walter: Dad, can you skate?

Tom: Of course. Joe, tell them.

Joe: he can't, lads.

Tom: Really, Joe?! I can.

Joe: the only person who can skate is me, Ben and Robby. Thats it. Mikey, maybe but that's all I know. You only know how to ride bikes and you are very good at it. With the tricks and everything.

Tom: Oh Yeah!

Jack: You going to hurt yourself, Dad.

Jilly: move away. Let's skate, Meggy.

Meggy: Yeah, lets skate.

Jilly and Megan both got on their skateboards and off they go.

Tom: Girls... oh... not bad.

Joe gone as well, he was doing good but abit rusty. It been along time for him.

Bugs: yo, dad.

Oliver, Dan and Tigger went as well. Oliver was killing it but Dan need some improvement. Tigger was enjoying it.

Tom: not bad, boys. Walter go on!

Walter: Nope.

Tom: I will push you if you don't.

Walter: I will get hurt.

Walter was about to do then he slipped and accidentally grabbed Tom's shirt. They both screamed and Tom accidentally sat on Walter's tight. Walter screamed and was in pain.

Tom: Walter!

Jack slide down to check on Walter.

Jack: mum is going to kill you, dad.

Tom: Shit!

Next day, Tom and Poppy was sitting down in Principal Harry Bate' office.

Harry Hello guys. Thanks you for coming in. Well, your daughters' exam are coming up and...

Tom: Let me guess, you want to praise them.

Harry: I wish I can say that, Tom. They are not doing good in mocks exam or in any exams. It seems to me that they don't care. They don't learn properly in class and those two need to focus before I have to slipt them up. They need to revise. Their final exams is coming and very fast as well. Please, you're their parents, help them, get them to revise. Their teachers are compelling to me! I don't want that. You gotta help me or your daughters will fail. You understand?

Tom: (sighed) yeah, Harry. I'm not good in homework and revising. I barely did it when I was in school because I knew I was going to the army. Now, they want you to be educated before you go in army. Its bullshit! If you want to go, go! Man... sorry.

Harry: It's okay? Mrs. Sweet, could you help your daughters in revision?

Poppy: I only can help them in properly in nursing or cooking? Anything else, I can't. My boys can.

Tom: Yes, they can!

Harry: there you go! Problem solved. Brilliant.

Tom: Yes. Okay, lets get to business. Thanks Harry, you did good for telling us. The girls won't even tell us.

Harry nodded.

Harry: Thanks.

Tom and Poppy walked off. At home, Tom called the girls' names.