GYM

Tom was walking down at 3:30 am to get a very early morning snack and saw Jack eating the last slide of cake.

Tom: Son?

Jack: Oh sorry dad about the last slide of cake.

Tom: No, why you down? You never down this time? Is anything alright?

Jack: No not really. I have finally have nightmares that you, military men experience.

Tom: (sighed) son. You barely touched the battlefield. You're on the engineer side.

Jack: yeh, when you sent me to infantry for 2 months.

Tom was sad.

Tom: I'm sorry son.

Jack: its okay, dad. I don't blame you. You were there when I needed you. So I'm glad.

Jack smiled, Tom smiled.

Tom: You remember when you were young, you used to dress and act like an army soldier to impress me.

Jack: Yeah.

Jack and Tom giggled.

Jack: I remember clearly.

Tom: Why did you really join the army, to impress me? If you really want to inpress me, impress yourself First. And to answer your question about impressing me, you have. Look at you. A big time sales man. Vice chairman and president. Big title! That what impress me, not being in the army. Son, always remember don't be afraid to say no.

Jack nodded.

Jack: thanks dad. It's easy to impress mum, but you hard. Because you're an army officer, a General. That's why I want to impress you thinking if I be like you, I will be good like you.

Tom: (chuckled) you already are, kid. Much better than me.

Jack smiled with happiness.

Tom: You know, tomorrow if you can, we are all going to the gym. Gym is a good way to get rid of your army nightmares. It works for me.

Jack: when the last time you been to the gym?

Tom: couple days ago, with Joe. That's why my muscles are big.

Jack: just remind me to not fight you.

Tom: You probably would win. Prime me vs prime you, you probably win because of the IQ and strength. Speed and Stamina goes to me.

Jack: Nah, father. I would lose. You win because of experience and Battle IQ and good with weapon. Combat as well.

Tom: if you continued, we would seen your prime.

Jack: yah, my mistake.

Tom: maybe your prime it's not the army prime, maybe when you become a dad.

Jack: Whoa, being a dad it's scary. I'm not ready, yet. Let me become rich first.

Tom: When times right.

Suddenly, a TV came on. Tom and Jack was scared and looked at the TV. They saw Tigger watching TV. Tigger turned away and saw them.

Tigger: Hello.

Tom: Tigger? Why are you down?

Suddenly, Dan came downstairs.

Dan: Sorry Dad. Sorry Jack. Tigger come on, lets go bed.

Tom: kid, why Tigger downstairs?

Dan: It's routine.

Tom and Jack: Routine?

Jack: What do you mean, does mum know?

Dan: Yes. Let's go Tiggy.